015

— Survival Fee Part 2

    At this moment the people that had been antagonized froze the only sound was screams of the people rapidly having their viality taken from them. They could only beg and hope for forgiveness but the cries of the other drowned put their pleas.

"Guwaa!"

"Save me!"

"Someome save me!"

Kim dokja felt that this was enough to have instilled fear in them and patted Ji Hui's shoulder. "That's enough."

Ji Hui frowned and smack his hand away and went to the back of the group. Kim Dokja didn't say anything but sighed helplessly.

Ji Hui hated being used but he couldn't deny food.

After all he bad become hungry after using the authority.

Kim Dokja's smile fell wehn he looked at the terrified people. "Pathetic...This mess all of you are in.."  He had a cold expression as he glared at the remaing people. "Do you really think I'm the one responsible for it?"

They shivered as Kim Dokja's eyes swept over them. "The truth is, all of you already know I'm not at fault."

Ji Hui continued to watched from behind planning the amount of snacks he would have Kim Dokja get him.

'3 bag fulls...no..5.'

"You are all just scared of them."

"You know that the mainstream is in the wrong and that they've almost killed me. But you can't confront them because they are strong."

"You're trembling right now because Cheon Inho  over there has coins. Him and everyone in his group have higher stats and coins."

Cheon Inho could feel the tension in the air as well as the shift of the direction of things. He needed to get it under control before it backfires on him. "Haha! Dokja-ssi, what nonsense is thi—"

"But have any of you ever stopped to wonder why they're stronger than you? And why they have so many more coins?" Kim Dokja interrupted Cheon Inho's speech.

The people seemed to have fallen into a realization and their agition was taking a turn against Cheon Inho. "B-Because, they are gangsters? No it can't be just that..."

"C-Come to think of it, we never asked you how many coins you have, Cheon Inho-ssi.."

Cheon Inho tried to calm the agitated group with a smile on his face. "Haha, don't you all know I don't have much? I just sold a few items for–"

But Kim Dokja interrupted him again.

"When I had arrived at Gunho station a few days ago, there were a total of 87 people here but now There are barley 50 people left."

A man tried to find the reasonable explanation Cheon Inho had given. "I-It's probably because those people went outside as scouts and the monsters–"

"Monsters?" Kim dokja wasn't going to let Cheon Inho change public opinion again. "Do you really belive that? Fools. Use your brain for once."

"Why is it that only those from the marginalized group have died? Why is that thses bastards are the only ones that come back stronger?"

"They said it themselves earlier. If you kill me, all of my 'coins' will go to you. However, how do you think they found out that you could 'kill a persom' to get their coins." Kim Dokja continued to agitated the people against Cheon Inho and his lackeys.

The people didn't want to belive it but it kept adding up the more they tried to reason with themselves.

"T-This.."

"Inho-ssi, what is the meaning of this?"

Cheon inho had long lost his cool as the realization that his plan had backfired on him came to be. "Shut up! I'm being framed."

In the mist of this chaos the Dokkebi appeared again to sound the alarm of the ticking time.

[ Hahaha! 7 minutes until the deadline. ]

"Shit!"

"Inho-ssi...."

"How could you have done this to us.."

The mainstream group all drew their wepoms against the agonized crowd as Cheon Inho retreated to the back but Kim dokja continued to antagonize them.

"If you weaklings have a shred of pride left, fight with your own hands! At the very least, try to get back what was taken from you!" Cheon Inho broke out in cold sweat.

This siuation wasn't going on how he planned out.

[ The Constellations of 'absolute good' have labeled incarnation 'Cheon Inho' as 'Evil'. ]

Kim Dokja seemed like some sort of hero's to those that were praying and in despair. "This is the kind of world you live in now." 

Ji Hui watched this all unfold leaned against the wall and couldn't help but yawn. This mess was causing him to be tired not to mention he didn't understand how these people believed there was still pure people after apocalypse.

This was a new world no one could survive without proving their worth.

Even Ji Hui a child had to prove his worth. No one would pick up after you anymore and status meant nothing.

But well it wasn't his problem.

Short chapter but lots of dialog : ^