006

— The Snake

    Kim Dokja had assure Ji Hui that no one would take his food before he relaxed. Gilyoing seemed to have taken a liking for the younger as they both could someone some of animal (insect).

Though Ji Hui seemed disgusted by the fact he could control insects.

"Dokja-ssi." The peaceful conversations were interrupted by a snake-like-voice. The voice gave Ji Hui the creeps so he was sure he never wanted to come in contact with it.

The group turned to look at the man, Cheon Inho from the mainstream group. Ji Hui had heard gossip around about him especially from Jung Heewon.

He was a snake bastard that acted like a Saint.

"Can I talk to you for a while?" Dokja seemed to expect him coming and agreed.

"Okay, Lets talk."

Cheon Inho's face lit up in satisfaction, "Then can the rest of you vacate this place for a moment? I want to talk to Dokja-ssi alone."

'huh? Why does he want us to move from our spot?'

Ji Hui couldn't belive he was asking that. But well he would listen anyway. Not to mention he could feel the glanced that he would send toward him and pancake.

[ The constellation 'Sea Tyrant' suggest you kill him. ]

[ The constellation 'Emperor of the abyss' agrees for once. ]

[ The constellation 'Mother Empress' says don't listen to those no-brained men. ]

[ Several constellations agree. ]

[ 20 coins have been sponsored. ]

...

'They started fighting again.'

Cheon Inho, seeing that they didn't move his eye twitched but he wiped off the bench and sat down. Men from the mainstream group stood on either side as if he was some sort of celebrity.

But then they handed him and lighter and a cigarette.

"Pfft-" Ji Hui covered his mouth holding his laugh in. Cheon Inho tried to become a mafia man from the movies.

Ahh Ji Hui could think about was the quote that became a trend with the zootopia godfather voice : you disrespect my family. you call us stinky poopy babies. you punch my wife. you kick my baby. you kick my fucking baby. you ate our dog. you ate our house.

Kim Dokja struggled to keep a straight face since he heard the suppressed laughter of Ji Hui.

"You seem to have a nature that dislikes cumbersome things, so I will like to get to the point."

"Cough–Yes."

"Join our group."

"I can offer Dokja-ssi a high position in out group. I want to lead the group together with you." Cheon had now started using his glib tongue.

"Why me?"

"Shouldn't you know why?" He glanced the injured Cheolodoo group members and then at the shadow beast and the one who controls him.

'Why is he looking at me?'

"Dokja-ssi is a hero who saved people from monsters. A hero needs such place. "

'doesn't he talk too much?' Ji Hui wondered when he was going to shut up.

"and if I refuse?" Kim dokja asked as cheon inho examined him.

"Refuse? How intresting. I never thought about that." Cheon Inho said as he tried to seem intimidating and persuasive.

"Dokja-ssi, this isn't a favor. You have duty to do this. Can't you see the poor people here?"

As if one cue people look at Kim Dokja scruffy faces. There were crying children and exhausted elderly women hoping to gain pity from anyone.

"It isn't a big story. I am asking you to work together for survival. Dokja-ssi don't you have the strength?"

Ji Hui could belive his ears. Even a ten-year-old could tell that this was bullshit. He was gonna have dokja do the work for him and then take credit.

"What exactly do you want?"

"I need someone to be my hitman." He explained. "Until a few days ago, there was someone else doing that job.He procicurred food alone and hunted in the tunnels. To be exact, we took it one-sidedly. "

"But he suddenly left last night."

"So you need someone to replace him?"

"I think your strength is proven with Cheolsoo-ssi." Jung Heewon and Lee Hyunsung eyes widened. It seemed that they finally removed what is going on.

"It isn't bad for Dokja-ssi. You are the hero of the people and will be the leader of the group with us. Everyone will like you and also.."

Ji Hui hated this man the more he talked.

"I'm sorry but I can't be responsible for anyone. I don't want to join your group."

"Hm. Is that so?"

"Above all, the way you run the group doesn't fit me." Kim Dokja stared at the healthy members of the Cheolodoo group and sickly members of the other group.

It wad clear what had been happening.

"Is that so? It is fine. But if you change your mind at any time, you are welcome."

"Thats will not happen."

"Hahah, it shall be seen." As he left he glanced in Ji Hui's direction which earned the scorn of the constellations that support him.

[ The constellation 'Sea Tyrant' says you should grill that snake bastard. ]

[ The constellation 'Emperor of the abyss' proposes a bounty scenario. ]

[ The constellation 'Empress mother' agree. ]

[ 200 coins have been sponsored. ]

[ Serveral other constellations agree. ]

...

Cheon Inho felt the hostility and left before the constellations had a chance to do the bounty scenario.

Kim Dokjs looked at the ever-growing windows in front of Ji Hui and could only lament on how loved he was by constellations.

He didn't know which one was Ji Hui's constellation but he would find out sooner or later so he wasn't in a hurry.