Epilogue

After 7 years , y/n was making breakfast with Sohyun . They both heard a crying voice .

Sohyun : I think Mini is crying, you go I'll manage here.

Y/n : yeah I think he got up from his sleep.

She went to her room and saw that Tae was swaying their baby boy. She smiled at them , but tae did not notice her presence.

Taehyung : sshh sshh baby , don't cry , dada is here with you .

But that little taetae did not listen to his dad and started crying loudly.

Y/n : why my mini is crying? Is my boy hungry?( In baby voice)

Tae gave him to y/n . She sat down on bed , opened her shirt and place her breast on her mouth. When he found his food he opened his mouth and started to suck her nipples. Taehyung was admiring both.

Taehyung : so my baby was hungry hmm?? ( Patting his head )

Y/n smiled , said " don't you have office today?"

Taehyung : today is Sunday honey , so no office and no work ( hugging her ) , only love ( kissed her neck) .

Y/n : leave me before I borrowed oppa's ( Jin ) pink slippers and smack your butt. You told me that you will not have any baby after Jasmine? Then what is this?

After Jasmine, y/n got pregnant three times . When Jasmine was one and half years Y/n was pregnant with her twin boys Taeso and Taesan , after two years y/n was pregnant with her babygirl Crystal, after three years y/n pregnant with her babyboy Taemin, who is crying now .

Taehyung : ( smiled ) you know baby how much I love you .

Y/n : hmm ( rolled her eyes )

Taehyung : don't you dare to roll your eyes on me , you can only roll your eyes under me ( with husky voice)

Y/n got shivered , but their lovely moment broke by five little human .

Taeso and Taesan : mummy !!!! ( Hugged y/n )

Y/n : no no baby , let me put mini in crib then hug me or else your baby brother will wake up ( sweet voice)

Crystal : d-dada ( she wiggled her hands and want to carry by her dad )

Taehyung picked her up and kissed her forehead . He bend over to pick up Jasmine and Seona .

Seona is Jin and sohyun's daughter

Crystal was in tae's left side , Seona is in his right side and Jasmine was hugging him from front.
Y/n laughed at him , as they were hugging him like a koala.

Taehyung pecked Jasmine and Seona's forehead and asked " did my all babies sleep well?"

All of them : yesss!!!!

Taeso : dada you did not kissed us ( in baby voice)

Taehyung : I will baby , but as you see they are hugging me like this , I will give you when we will settled down on dinning table, okay?

They nodded.

Y/n : did you guys brush your teeth?

They nodded and show her , their teeth.

Y/n : good boys and girls ( smiled ) . Now let's go, we have to eat breakfast.

They all went to downstairs and y/n was carrying Taemin, she put him in his crib in downstairs.

Tae's dad : good morning my handsomes and beauties ( to his grandson and daughters)

All of them : good morning handsome grandpa , good morning beautiful granny.

Tae's mom : good morning my babies .

Tae kissed Taeso and Taesan's forehead. He made crystal on his lap and Jasmine beside him . He was feeding them , as they are their dad's princess. Jin was feeding both of his children . Y/n Sohyun was serving food to everyone. Jin and taehyung was still bickering like before. Their children was laughing at them.

Tae's mom : see honey , how my son and daughters are happy with their childs ( whispered)

Tae's dad : yeah, it's good to see my childs are happy with their family.

Somi also got married to Jackson, and have a cute little girl.

Tae's dad: I told you that only y/n can bring our tae's smile back

Tae's mom : indeed ( smiling through tears ). Now I can die in peace after seeing my children are happy.

Tae's dad : ( smiled ) don't say like that , I want to see my grandchildren's weeding, great grandchildren.

Tae's mom laughed at his words.

Then Kim family lives happily.......

Thanks to everyone, who support me to write , thanks for loving this story , @mehar55909 want a epilogue, I posted this on her request 😊😊😊