part 11

After two days Kim family came back. Right now they are having dinner.

Taehyung : mmh , I want to say something.

Mr. Kim : hmm say?

Taehyung: ( looking at y/n ) me and y/n decide to go on honeymoon.

Everyone looked at both of them , y/n got shy.

Jin : you guys are really fast huh? ( Wiggling eyebrows) We just tell you to make up things with her but you both decided to go on honeymoon? Good , good, I'm proud of you ( patting taehyung's shoulder)

Taehyung smiled sheepishly while looking at y/n.

Somi : where are you guys going? ( Excited)

Taehyung : ask your sister in law.

Somi and Sohyun looked at y/n while smirking. Y/n was blushing and said " I don't know ask him" , pointing towards Taehyung.

Sohyun : gosh!! You both are so cute, saying nothing only pointing each other.

Taehyung : we are going Switzerland.

Everyone got shocked after listening him.

Jin : you beat me in romance ( dramatic sigh), but when you guys are going?

Taehyung : day after tomorrow.

After dinner , they all went to their room for sleeping.

Next day , Taehyung went office and y/n was packing their belongings. Sohyun came to their room with a bag. Y/n looked at her .

Y/n : unnie , you should call me I'll go to your room. Why did you came here , you should take rest now.

Sohyun : I'm bored while doing rest , I'm also a human I can't take rest all day.

Y/n : ( laughed) okay okay , what is my baby doing? ( While caressing her baby bump)

Sohyun : he/she became naughty day by day like their appa ( laughing)

Y/n : by the way , what brings you here? If oppa got to know that you came here without taking rest he will scold you.

Sohyun : leave him , now listen to me. Do you bring something special for my brother? ( Smirking)

Y/n : ( blushing) w-what do you m-mean?

Sohyun : are you really going for a honeymoon? ( Annoying)

Y/n : huh? What are you saying?

Sohyun : don't tell me that you are going honeymoon without any plan??

Y/n : what plan? ( Red due to shyness)

Sohyun : now I got to know that you are dumb , that's why I buy something for you.

Sohyun gave the bag to y/n.

Sohyun : don't open it now , when you both reached there then open this. ( Winked)

They both heard car's horn and Sohyun stood up and said " I'm going to my room , okay?"

Y/n : someone being brave but after listening oppa's car's horn became a cat?? ( Smirk)

Sohyun nervously chuckled and went to her room. Jin cared about Sohyun that's why he told her to take rest.

Taehyung came to room and saw his wife is packing their suit case. He smiled towards her.

Taehyung : did you pack everything?

Y/n : hmm , but you should check if I forget something ( looking at packed suit case)

Taehyung : you forget one thing ( back hugged her)