part 2

Y/n : i will wear something from my closet.

She choose a black long gown , she thought to match with Taehyung's outfit.

Y/n's outfit

Taehyung's outfit

Taehyung's outfit

The celebration party has started and guests also have arrived.

Jin and his father welcoming guests while Taehyung was talking with their business partners.

Y/n was coming down after getting ready , Tae saw her , he mesmerized by her beauty

Y/n was coming down after getting ready , Tae saw her , he mesmerized by her beauty. He was smiling like crazy after seeing his beautiful wife. Though he compared her with his brother's wife, he love his more than anything. Y/n noticed tae but immediately looked down after blushing because of his stare.

Somi and Tae's mom were glaring at y/n.

Somi : look at her mom , did she ever wear this expensive clothes? Now she is spending money of my brother.

Tae's mom: I don't think that her middle class father can afford this type of clothes. She is a gold-digger. She just pretend to act loving tae just because of his money.

Before y/n could reach tae , her mother and sister in law went towards her . Y/n smiled at them.

Somi : this dress is look expensive, how much is it?
Y/n : I don't know , tae gave me this as a birthday gift last year. ( She said while smiling)
Tae's mom : my son earned money after with so much hard working and you are wasting his money buying this stuff?
Y/n : mom, I did not buy it . He gave me this .
Somi : you can stop him if you don't want
Y/n : I did not know that what was he buying for me. ( She looked down)
Tae 's mom : can your father ever buy you this type of clothes? Don't you feel shame before wearing this expensive clothes. Don't forget from where you belong to.

After insulting y/n , they went from there to meet some guests. Y/n was feeling like crying. They always bring her father on every word, they always bring her father down. But she never talked back to them.

Taehyung signalled her to come to him. She went to him , then he introduced his business parteners to her. He hold her waist securely and lovingly.

After sometime, y/n talking with a business partners wife , a waiter was coming towards their direction but y/n could not see him as she was busy talking with her. Her hand hitting the tray and some juices fell over y/n and the business partners wife.

All eyes went on them . Taehyung rushed towards them .
Taehyung : I'm sorry , Mrs. Cha , I'm really sorry .
Mrs. Cha : it's okay Mr. Kim , I'm fine ( she said gave him a smile )

Somi : do you have to put our reputation on ground with your stupidness? Can't you do one thing properly?
Tae's mom : look at Sohyun, she also talked with some business partners wife but nothing happened with them . He is our important business share holders. What if he cancelled our deal? Can your father give us that amount of money?
Somi : you are a trouble maker , seriously. If your father worked hard , overtime , if blood come out of his mouth while working till he can give us that money.
Y/n : SOMI !!

A slapped echoed the whole mansion. Everyone gets shocked after witnessing what happened.
Y/n was holding his right cheek, who slapped her?

Her eyes widened when she saw who slapped her. Her loving husband slapped her while glaring at her. Somi and Tae's mom got happy after seeing the scene infront of them.

Taehyung : dare you to shout at my sister. How dare you to shout at her after being at fault? What wrong did the tell , huh? Can you ever gave me that money that they have the share?

She can't say anything because the amount of hurt she got not her cheeks but her heart from getting slap from her husband whom she loved more than herself infront of so many guests. After listening his words she could not bear the pain and ran to her room while crying.

Jin : BEHAVE KIM TAEHYUNG. The party is over guys , can you please leave us alone? It's our family matters.

The guests nodded while went away.

Mr. Kim : is there anything family matters now? This jerk slapped his own wife infront of so many guests. Is this how we raised you to disrespect a girl , your own wife?

Sohyun slapped him right across his face ,
Sohyun : this is for always compared her with me . She is a polite girl , loves you that's why she is bearing your this kind of behaviour . If I was at her place i will divorce you right that way.
She left away from there. Everybody leaving from there one by one.

Taehyung was standing there alone , realisation hit him , he went towards his room. He opened his shared bedroom but shocked after seeing the scene infront of him. Y/n was packing her stuff in her suitcase. He went towards her and hold her hands to prevent from doing that.  She jerked her hand and started packing her belongings.

Taehyung : what are you doing? Why are you packing your stuffs?

Y/n took her suit case and going towards the door but Taehyung held her hand and asked " where are you going?" .
Y/n : leave my hand.
Taehyung : no listen to me .
Y/n : JUST FUCKING LEAVE MY HAND.

Taehyung got startled after listening y/n and he removed his hand from her.

Taehyung : where are you going?
Y/n : to my parents house.
Taehyung : but why?
Y/n : why? Ask yourself why? After your family members insulting my parents , leave your family members, you also insult my parents whom they loved like their son  . Do you really think after what happened I will leave with you? Come from your delusional world ( she scoffed)

Taehyung : I'm sorry y/n
Y/n : can your sorry get back my parents respect ? Keep your sorry to yourself. I loved you Taehyung but i did not give you that much power that you can insult my parents. Till now your mom and your sister insulted me but today you also joined them , I never thought that you can do this.

She left from there , while going towards main door her mother and sister in law stopped her on track.

Somi : I never thought that Taehyung will do this one day .
Tae's mom : now he got to know her true colours.
Somi : are you going out from this house fully ? Did tae kick out you from this house?( She smirked at y/n.)
Tae's mom : you should also get out from my son's life permanently. Now go from here and never came back in this house. My son don't need your shadow in his life. I will made him divorce you soon and marry to my tae to a perfect girl who will be appropriate for him , unlike you. Now go why are you standing here still now ,huh?

Y/n did not utter a single word and went from there.

Taehyung mumbled " loved? She loved me? Does it mean he don't love my anymore? No no this can't possible. I have to stop her".

Taehyung was running down but stopped by his mother .

Tae's mom : where are you going?
Taehyung : mom y/n is going to leave me , I have to stop her mom , leave me.
Tae's mom :  no you will not. She walked way , you did not tell her to go from here. If she go away on her own then she will come here from her own , you will not going to get her.
Taehyung : but mom -
Tae's mom : no but , let her go I'll marry you with my friends daughter now go and take rest you are looking tired baby , go and fresh up , then sleep you also have office tomorrow.

Tae was in thought of y/n so he couldn't get the marriage thing which his mother told him. If he was in his sense then he will deny at that moment when his mom said that , he was in anger that's why he react that's way unless he never thought to hurt y/n . But he did not know how his actions made y/n hurt.