Another Day in Hell

"Val?" I prompt.

"Yes?"

"Why are you doing all this? I'm just some random person off the street. Why are you being so nice?" I say my arms crossed but not in a standoff-ish way.

"My father always taught me to be kind to others," he chuckles, "And because your pretty handsome."

I blush but I shake it off.

"Well thank you," I reply.

"Say I never got your name darling," he paused, "Your new here so you don't have a sinner name, how about I give you one?" He smiles warmly.

I simply nod at him.

"Hmm, how about Oxytine? It's name resembles both the drug and more well the love hormone Oxytocin baby." He offers.

"Yeah that doesn't sound too bad..." I smile, accepting the name.

"Now rest Darling, I've got work to do up stairs and I'm sure your very tired."

I rub my eyes and actually realize that I am quite tired. His offer doesn't sound so bad.

"Do you have anything I could wear?" I ask nervously.

"Yeah hun, I've got some smaller clothes that might fit you in the back of my closet. Now toodles~." He waves leaving the room.

I go over to the closet and open it up, there's so much clothes in here. And funny enough multiple coats exactly like the one he wears. I spare a small chuckle at that as I walk deeper in the closet.

There's a rack of small clothes and a dresser beside it that also shares similar contents I assume. I go through it first. Changing my under wear too.

I find a nice pair of black spandex shorts, the go maybe 4 and a half inches past my ass but it's fine.

I grab a red sweatshirt and change into that too. I dump my clothes in his specialy marked laundry basket.

I then climb into the heart shaped bed and get underneath the covers. The sheets are made of red silk and are comfy. I find myself drifting off in them. Wishing Arthur was here to see this.

~~~
~~~~~
~~~

The next, what I assume to be, morning I wake up and stretch. I sit up in the bed and rub my eyes trying to find an ounce of energy to get me up and going.

When I do get my eyes fully open I see the bathroom door cracked open and notice Valentino getting dressed into a dark purple suit. That's when I notice he's not wearing his coat. It's also when I see his amazing wings.

I can't help myself but blush a little and look away. After a moment I hear the creak of a door and I look over that way to see a smiling Val.

Out of nervousness I smile back.

"I've decided to take you out on the town since your new here." He grins.

I can't help but smile back even more happy.

I'm so glad I actually found someone nice down here. I slide off the bed and find some clothes for myself in the back. A nice pink crop top with a pair of black ripped jeans.

I change in the closet and dump my clothes in the laundry basket before unironically come out of the closet.

When I do he takes me by the hands and spins me around joyously and into his arms. Fuck why is he so charming and flirty.

"Want a drink before we go?" He asks

"Yeah actually, that would be nice." I admitted.

He leaves the room and soon returns with two glasses one yellow-ish and one that's like really pink. He hands the pink one to me with a smile.

"I made you a martini, I went for something more plain." Val raved.

It smelled really fruity and delicious so in an effort to impress him I downed the delicious drink. He watch me his smile growing a bit more.

When I finished I place my glass on a nearby dresser.

Just then I felt an overwhelming rush of heat and pleasure roll through my body and I grasped my chest for a form of holding on to something.

The feeling lessened but not by much.

I looked up at him and he quirked a brow at me. I felt a sort of tension between us when I looked at him. Like a itched that was begging to be scratched.

I shook my head trying to gain my composure, "Sorry I haven't drank anything that sweet in a while." I laughed awkwardly.

He came closer an put a hand on my shoulder, which came with a strong warmth in my body and I felt my face flush.

"Let's get going shall we?" He laughed, "You could probably use a few more drinks to get you used to drinking again. This is hell after all."

I bit my lip and nodded lazily, I felt a little dizzy but I brushed it off as he placed his half drunken glass down beside mine.

We left the building the same way we came in the other night. The man's body was removed from the alley so someone must have taken care of it.

Everything feels fuzzy as we walk to our destination. Some sort of restaurant in with something about a club on it. I can't even remember what that means right now. My brain feels full of static when I try to think about something other than... well things I'd be too flustered to say out loud.

Well drinking does make you lose your inhibitions I've heard.

I look around as we walk, people seem to look at us fearfully, mostly Val. They avoid getting near us and some are too scared to look at all.

I gaze at Val who's holding my hand, our fingers intertwined as we walk together.

"Val why is everyone around us so scared?" I inquired.

"Let's just say I'm an important man around here Oxy baby."

Heat rushes to my face at the nick name and the affection.

I feel like I miss someone, but who? Why do I feel so strongly about this?

We finally arrive outside of the club, it's music blaring. There's a long ass line and I cringe internally at the thought of waiting hours for this place.

To my surprise we walk in with no problem, the bouncer nodding at Val as we pass and then sending me an apologetic look. Something of pure sympathy that I forget as soon as we open the door.

The music is loud but Val gets us a booth in The VIP section. We sit down in it and Val puts his arm around me.

He snaps his fingers and a waiter appears with another pink drink. Exactly like the one Val gave me. He hands it to me and for some reason I down it again.

The wave crashing over me again but twice as hard. Longer we sit back here the more drinks I receive. I'm on my twelfth one when Valentino stops snapping his fingers for the waiter.

I'm sure we've had a swell conversation and a good time because Val is looking at me with this glint in his eye and a smile on his face.

I just... I can barely remember what we did besides the drinks. But the immense feelings of warmth and pleasure I'm feeling are driving me crazy.

I feel like I need him. I need Valentino.

Something doesn't feel right but all I can think about is Valentino.

Valentino.

Valentino.

Valentino.

Val...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oof I hate this part, I have everything plotted out and I hate this. :(

1275 words.