Who are you?

TW??

~~~~

(Human realm)

          "So... who exactly are you?" I asked him looking at my iced vanilla latte to avoid looking back at the hot strangers striking green eyes and dyed blue hair.

My favorite color.

Dear me, remember, he may look good but...

I shook my head. FOCUS ON THE SITUATION. HES A STRANGER THAT YOU DONT KNOW. HES DANGEROUS. STRANGER DANGER.

I took a breather and surveyed my surroundings.

We were sat in a 24/7 Cafe with baristas who looked absolutely dead inside. The interior was cute, looked like it was straight from a pinterest bored.

2 exits, one out here and definitely one in the back.

It also had free wifi so that was cool.

I took a sip before he finally answered my question.

"My name is Arthur Ambrosion," he implored confidently.

I went wide eyed before I freaked out and spat out my coffee on the floor beside me.

A server sighed, brought out a mop, cleaned it, and sighed as she went back behind the counter.

One of the other servers dead eyed me. I waved an apologetic hand and wiped my face up with a napkin.

I looked back at him and he sat with a puzzled expression in his chair. He clearly didn't think I would know who he was.

"Ambrosion??? As in the French Ambrosion Nectara family, the mafia family????" I whisper shouted.

His eyes slightly widened but went back to normal. As he shook his head side to side and chuckled.

"Shit I thought you were a normie dude." He laughed. "How do you know about my family?" He looked questioned me skeptically now.

"I'm uh, I'm Roman Stefano of the Stefono Scythe family." I gulped.

I just told an enemy who I was which was a rough and plain stupid idea but what left did I have to lose.

Plus he did it first.

"Of course I run into someone of the Italian mafia. Putain." //Fuck// He said in french as he pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed angrily.

"Non sona una minaccia." I added in italian awkwardly and threw my hands up.

//I'm not a threat//

"Our families are quite literally enemies. Your classified as a threat for me." He seethed.

"I'm no longer apart of my families... whole ordeal. Nor am I apart of my family at all anymore." I sighed.

"Go on..." he waved his hand at me

"Actually earlier today before our occurence my father kicked me out, I happened to be the worst son you could as for when in the mafia. Gay, emotional, etc y'know?"

"No way, your father's a homophobe. I mean my parents were alright with me being gay. I'm sorry about him. I'm gonna assume you don't have a place to stay though?" He inquired.

I nodded in confusion.

"You can probably stay with my family." Arthur freaking Ambrosion stated normally to me. An enemy of his family apparently.

"Damn I don't have coffee to spit out right now. Also how did you go from 'we are enemies' to 'welcome dear friend' vibes."

"Well you said you aren't affiliated with your family anymore, and my family is well known for kindness so I'm inviting you to get a place to stay and get back on your feet." He stood and threw away his empty cup in a near by bin.