Where I am // Where am I

TRIGGER WARNING???

~~~~

(In the human realm)

"Alright and this is one of the guest rooms, specifically the one that will be yours. Make yourself at home." Arthur stated.

"Thanks," I said side eyeing him as I held onto my pocket holding the knife in it, "Thanks a lot for the help."

"I swore on my dead father dude," he muttered, "and ya still don't trust me?"

"Mhm, you killed a guy in front of me. Don't get me wrong I've killed people too. But since I saw you do it yourself. I'm gonna still watch my back." I explained.

"If you need anything let me, or one of the servants know." He sighed dramatically.

I slowly shut the door in his face and pock it.

I take a nice stretch before walking over and plopping down on the bed. My dirty clothes, on these satin sheets.

Ah whatever.

I cannot believe anything that has happened.

I got kicked out last night and I'm sleeping at our rivals home.

I check the alarm next to the bed.

4:37 am.

I'm going to bed.

I stand up and take my shirt off, I dust off my pants too. I take my shoes off aswel and set them neatly beside the bed.

And I hit the hay.

~~~~

Morning came and the sun's wonderful rays punched me painfully in the face, waking me up from my slumber.

The clock next to the bed read 10:06 am.

I yawned and stretched real wide before I got up.

Conveniently there was a knock on my door so I rolled out of bed and got up, opening the door.

To my surprise it was Arthur holding a change of clothes for me.

He did seem to be pretty stunned and flustered I wasn't wearing a shirt.

I mean who wouldn't be shocked so see me, I've got some muscles on me.

I whistled, "My eyes are up here buddy," I said.

His eyes quickly reached mine and he blushed, shoving the change of clothes in my arms.

"Thanks lad," I said shutting the door when he was about to say something. I quickly got dressed into the jeans, the nirvana t-shirt and grey hoodie.

For people who are filthy rich they have clothes that I like, and not all that fancy stuff. Not that I've ever felt the grace of wearing that. I didn't ever look like I came from a rich family.

I looked like a starving English orphan.

[Time Skip]

Anyways, the only thing important I have to note is that as the next few weeks went by. I found myself growing closer and closer to Arthur. Even though I should stay away... I just can't help it. He's so charming.

Life was sweet, until one day.... it wasn't.

~~~
~~~~~
~~~

We were walking out of the coffee shop we had went to after our initial encounter and we were having a good time. But as we were walking along the side walk, our hands interlaced, an old fashioned car pulled up.

One that I knew all to well.

"Arthur RUN!!" I screamed and we bolted forward.

"WHY ARE WE RUNNING!?" He hollered.

"THATS MY FATHER!"

"FUCK"

I'll never forget the ear splitting sound, and that bursting of pain of that gun sending a bullet through my chest.

I hit the ground, the whole world going in slow motion.

It is said that as you die, you will see all the things that made you happy in a span of seven minutes.

All I could see was the Ambrosion family. Arthur.

When my seven minutes were over all I could see was Arthur holding my face in his hand and screaming. Before I saw a bullet go through his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~

[Hell (finally)]

Falling.

I woke up and I was just falling.

The sky was a blood red and I tried to look around at my surroundings.

I closed my eyes not wanting to understanding what was happening or wanting to feel the pain of eventually hitting some ground.

To my surprise I landed on a mattress, a mattress with barbed wire on it...

Obviously I screamed in pain and I got up as fast as I could, I could feel the ripping of my skin and of the blood dripping down my back.

Fuck where am I, what's going on?

I took a look around, and noticed what appeared to be a large sign saying 'Landing spot for sinners'.

Another sign underneath it said. 'Welcome To hell'

...

HELL!?

WHAT!?

IM THINKING REALLY HARD BUT I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING???

ROMAN?

ROMAN IS ME?

OMG MY NAME! I KNOW MY NAME!

...

WHY DONT I KNOW ANYTHING ELSE!?

FUCK MY ADRELINE IS SO HIGH RIGHT NOW!

OKAY OKAY BREATHE!

....

(Srry about the time skip I just didn't want to waste time making episodes of them in the human world)