-⋆21⋆-

-5 months later-

-Hazel's pov-

Me and Tom had been together for 10 months and had known each other for a year now.

We have a healthy relationship well that's what I think.

And I have been working at Victoria secret for 5 months now. And it's has been the best. They pay me a lot to.

Me and Harper  are doing ok. We have our ups and downs.

Me and Ethen are best friends that are siblings.

And me and biar and in the middle of friend and best friends that are sisters. And my mom is my best friend💗

My dad and my 'mom' is bad. They saw that I was famous and they got mad that I didn't support them but they couldn't support me. And me and Ethen got all stuff out of our house when our dad and 'mom' was gone.

Anywho that's the end of the keeping up in 5 months

Tom's pov:

I have a big secret that I been keeping from hazel but if I tell her it's gonna be the end of our relationship.

And I really love her.

Hazel's pov:

Tom has been acting weird. But maybe I just need to give him some time and space.

But I get to go to a party tonight. YAY!  And biar and Ethen and Harper and my one of my bsf Adriana( Adriana Lima) is gonna go!

I'm gonna invite Adriana and biar over so we can get ready together and go to the party together.

Anywho they are here now and we are gonna get ready.

But I can't stop thinking about Tom. What if he is cheating? No he probably needs some space.

-time skip to getting in the car-

A/n there are gonna be some songs in here that isn't from the 2000s but please don't mind! 

We got in the car and Ethen was driving there. We were Jamming out to a lot of songs. The 1st song was soaked by shy smith  and we sang our hearts out.

" you get me so soaked"

It's a 40 minute drive for we are ofc gonna party in the car too.

When we got there we got something to drink and talked as one big friend group.

After we talked me biar and Harper and Adriana all danced together and idk where Ethen was.

Wait a minute I think I see Dior. Dior from the small town.

HZ: y'all ima be right back.
AD( Adriana): okay be safe!
HZ: thanks!

I went up to her and it took a little bit for her to realize it was me.

We talked for a while but then she told me something I didn't wanna hear..

D: yeah I saw him dancing and making out with another girl.
HZ: oh. Mk. Ty.
D: yeah girl no problem. Btw he is over there.

I went back over there to get Harper and I told her what has happened and we went over there.

Oh.

My.

God.

My heart stoped. I didn't know what to do. I had mixed emotions.. mad,sad. I was mad but I wanted to cry. This is one of the things that I didn't do well with. Emotions.

H: it's okay hazel. He doesn't deserve you.

I didn't answer.

__________________________________
HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEH yall im sorry but i just wanted to do that and it is part of the story. But the book is probably gonna end when the chapter are 30-40 and maybe 50 at the most. But I'm not gonna do smut in this book ( I'm 14😭) but yeah. I hope yall enjoyed. Byee!
-Ansley🎀

Date:5/15/24
Words:612