-⋆20⋆-

A/N just pretend to  headquarters were in Germany.👍

-At Victoria secret's meeting-

Hazel's pov:
Our manager introduced me to them and they were all super nice and friendly.

After talking to the people there  my manager talked to me and she said that I would be apart of the angels which all of them I almost got along with.

After all that I went home and saw my bf and my brother hanging out and having a good time together. I mean I love that so much. 

I walked to my room and got into  the shower and then changed into my pjs because it just seemed like a good idea. And made an early dinner.

I were a t-shirt and some pj pants.

I told harps that I made dinner and the boys and we all ate it up.

We all talk before heading to our rooms

Me and Tom shared a room because we were bf and gf.

T: do we you think Ethen would like bill?
HZ: yeah.
T: they are gonna meet tomorrow.
HZ: ooo I wanna see how this goes.
T: yeah same.

Me and Tom did small talk then went to bed because we were both really tired.

-The next morning-
The next morning I woke up and did what I normally do make coffee and stuff like that and decided that ima ask Tom if he wants to go to a concert which me because why not?

I went into our room because his sleep head wouldn't get up.

HZ: Tom
T: hm?
HZ: do you wanna do to a concert with me?
T: mhm.
HZ: alright be ready by 6pm im go run some errands.
T: ok be safe my love.
HZ: thanks.

I went out to go grocery shopping and to get some clothes for the concert tonight.

When I got done it was about 3pm. I got kinda hungry so I got chick-fl-a because that's so  yummy.

I ate lunch and then I went home and started to get ready because this takes time.

-time skip-

When I got done with everything I made sure Tom was ready to go.

__________________________________
HEY GUYS! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was really busy and didn't have time to post. My storage is full so I can't get to pic of Tom at the start and I will show you her outfit in the next chapter.it almost the end of the year so Ima get to post more.( if I past the grade) but yeah. 👍 byee for now
-Ansley 🎀

Date:5/13/24
Words:438