𝟐𝟗

ELSIE

Kisses being prepared all over my face is what waked me up this morning. Not the sunlight peeking through the curtains but soft, delicate lips.

The kisses are planted over my forehead, eyes, then lips, cheeks, then trailed down my jaw and neck.

I tried to turn on my back but strong hands held me in place.

"Fenix..." I groaned and tried to get away when his kisses became ticklish. I felt him pull the straps of my thin tank top. The material slid down, barely covering my nipples.

His tongue darted out and I felt french kisses being placed all over my collarbone, above my breasts.

What has gotten into him this morning?

I giggled and turned to my side.

"Happy birthday to my girl." His voice rumbled and my eyebrows furrowed.

Shit! It was my birthday.

How did I forget?

I slowly started to open my eyes. I lifted my hands above my head and stretched. Fenix's hand flew to my exposed stomach and he rubbed my bare skin gently.

He was fully clothed, with a t-shirt and sweatpants while I was lying under him in panties and a tank top.

"It's my birthday..." My words trailed off and I placed my hands over my tits in embarrassment when I saw his eye stay there.

He has seen me completely naked yet I was shy under his stare. His green eyes darken but nevertheless, he lifted his gaze to my flushed face.

"Yeah it is. Now let's get you up." He pulled the covers off me and took a hold of my hands. I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair. It must be all over the place.

In the past I never really paid too much attention to my birthday. Only if I had enough money to afford myself a nice cake to celebrate with Ian.

For this year, so many things have happened that I completely forgot about it.

I crawled to the edge of the bed and before I was able to get off, I help a sting sensation on my ass. Did he just spank me?

I turned around with a gasp. I rubbed the pain away and laughed.

"Fenix what is up with you today?" He just smirked and leaned on his elbow.

"You're acting like you are in heat." I joked and giggled. A chuckle rumbled through his chest and he tilted his head back, his Adam's apple bobbing up while he laughed.

"Maybe I am, now go get ready before I pull you back in bed and show you what being in heat means." My face began to blush but despite that I shook my head with a smile.

"Something's definitely up with you. Ever since Ian brought up the baby brother talk, you have been devouring me even with your eyes." I crossed my hands in front of me and tapped my leg on the floor.

All I wanted to do was laugh at the face he made but I restrained myself from doing so.

"Elsie I swear if you don't get ready... the food's gonna get cold and here you are provoking me." He stared to get up but I quickly ran to the bathroom while chuckling.

I stripped from my clothes and tied my hair up before I stepped into the shower. I washed my body in the speed of light and then dressed in the bathrobe that was hanging on the door.

When I got out of the bathroom, Fenix was not here thankfully because I'm pretty sure he would have taken this bathrobe off me.

I chose an outfit quickly and headed downstairs. He did say that the food was ready.