𝟎𝟕𝟗; ᴀ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ's ғᴜʀʏ

COVENTINA'S MIND HAD GONE BLANK WITH SHOCK.

Anastacius shivers, he was not scared
of many thing. But he was scared of Coventina's rage.

Who was not?

Human was nothing more than pest in his sister's eyes yet she treated animals as her own. Coventina may be able show emotions but that merely because she is able to get to know new things.

If they haven't left the orphanage, Merlin know what the Heiress of the Dead would have become.

The three of them stood transfixed with horror under the Invisibility Cloak. The very last rays of the setting sun were casting a bloody light over the long- shadowed grounds. Then, behind them, they heard a wild howling.

"Come on," said Antares, they set off back toward the castle, walking slowly to keep themselves hidden under the cloak. The light was fading fast now.

By the time they reached open ground, darkness was settling like a spell around them. "The rat, keep still," Antares groaned, clamping his hand over his chest.

Aurelius chuckles.

He-more than anymore know that Antares dislike filthy things. Rat was
one of them yet he agreed to grab the rat because his Goddess told him to.

The rat was wriggling madly. "I am going to kill that useless ugly stupid rat-!" Scabbers was plainly terrified. He was writhing with all his might, trying to break free of Antares's grip.

"Sorry, Peter but the older you deserve to die for his betrayal." Remina told her friend. It was not over yet.

But Coventina had just seen─stinking toward them, his body low to the
ground, wide yellow eyes glinting eerily in the darkness─Crookshanks. Whether she could see them or was following the sound of Scabbers's squeaks, Coventina couldn't tell.

"Crookfish!" Draco pointed at the cat while mistaking his name "That's the mudbl─...muggleborn's cat! But the cat was getting nearer─ "Stupid cat-!"

"Is not it Crookshanks?" Emrys asks, utterly confuse because of his younger cousin.

"It is, Draco is merely too stupid to even remember a simple name." Aurelius replies to his lover, his tone firm yet carried a sense of gentleness.

Quiet surprising for a narcissic.

"I heard that!" Draco growls.

Too late─the rat had slipped between Antare's clutching fingers, hit the ground, and scampered away. In one bound, Crookshanks sprang after him, and before Coventina could stop him, Antare had thrown the Invisibility Cloak off himself and pelted away into the darkness.

"Catch him!" Coventina said firmly before following.

"Coventina giving the orders as the leader, Antares is her loyal servant
and Draco is just...Draco." Rabastan tilted his head.

"Stop making fun of me!!"

Draco looked at tree then followed at a sprint; it was impossible to run full out under the cloak; they pulled it off; they could hear his feet thundering along ahead and his shouts at Crookshanks.

There was a loud thud. "Gotcha! Get off, you cute kitty─"

Draco and Coventina almost fell over Antares; they skidded to a stop right in front of him. He was sprawled on the ground, but Scabbers was back in
his pocket; he had both hands held
tight over the quivering lump.