you're pregnant with twins (requested)

"Hey, darling," Taylor smiled as she and Selena stepped into the bedroom.

Arriving home, even after long and busy days, always makes them smile from ear to ear.

For the three of you, there has always been no better feeling than being with each other and as soon as the day is over and everyone arrives home, the weight of the world always lifts from your shoulders.

But their smiles have become even bigger and brighter ever since you became pregnant.

They always look forward to coming home to you.

They love getting to relax as they talk to the babies and feel them move around inside of you.

There's nothing more beautiful in the world than that in their eyes.

"Hey, you're finally home," You cheerfully spoke.

"We are!" Selena said. "How are you feeling today? How are the babies?"

"I'm pretty good and the babies have been so active. They're just moving around all the time now."

They came over to you and kissed your cheek as they watched you eat.

"I got some food delivered. The babies were really craving chicken nuggets today so I got that, a shake, and some fries. But I didn't leave you two out. I ordered you both some food too and it's in the microwave. It should still be warm because it only got here a few minutes ago."

"Oh, you're amazing, baby. Thank you." Selena said before kissing your bump. "I'll go grab it."

"Are you sure? I can get it." Taylor said as she finished changing out of her clothes and into something more comfortable.

"Yeah, it's okay. I'll only be a moment." Selena assured before going downstairs to grab the food for her and Taylor.

Taylor laid down on the bed beside you and brushed her hand across your bump.

"Hello in there, babies! How are you two doing today?" She asked and then began to grin from ear to ear as the babies little feet bumped against her hand. "Have you been good for your mommy today?"

Two more kicks were felt in response to her question.

"That's what I thought."

She looked over at the door as Selena entered the bedroom once again, carrying in the food that you kept warm in the microwave for them and the drinks you'd put in the fridge for them so they'd stay nice and cold.

"Thank you again for ordering for us too, baby," Selena said as she finished letting Taylor take hers before she came over to the other side of the bed to lay down beside you.

"It's no problem. You two had a busy day and I knew you'd be hungry. I didn't want to leave either of my girls out."

"You're the sweetest." Taylor smiled and laid down as she ate her food.

"Besides, I also remembered that you two were in quite a hurry before you headed out this morning and you only had a small breakfast. You needed food."

"You're so thoughtful, baby," Selena said before kissing your forehead.

"So how was your day today? Both of you."

"Pretty good. I got some writing done and recorded a few parts of a few different songs." Taylor said as she ate her food.

"I did a lot of filming today. I'm excited about this new project I'm working on so it was a lot of fun!" Selena excitedly said. "How about yours? What did you do?"

"Exactly what you're seeing now."

They shook their heads with laughter.

"It's hard to move around. I'm only six months along but gosh, carrying twins is tough. It makes so many things hard to do." You said before letting out a heavy sigh. "My feet hurt and I was hoping to catch up on a little sleep but the babies kept kicking me in the ribs."

"Sorry, baby. Is there anything we can do?" Taylor asked.

"Well, you don't have to but my feet hurt and a massage would be nice."

"We're more than happy to do that for you." Selena smiled.

"After we finish our food, we will give you all the massages you want."

"Thank you. My angels." You said with a sigh of relief, making them chuckle as they continued to eat.

They know pregnancy hasn't been easy on you so far.

Having not one but two babies to carry hasn't been easy on you.

But they are so incredibly proud of you and have fallen even more in love with you as they watch your body change and your bump grow.

You still have this beautiful glow about you that they noticed the very day they suspected you were pregnant and that the IVF had worked.

It hasn't faded away and, to them, you're the most breathtakingly beautiful woman to ever exist, especially now that you're pregnant.

"I'm full," Taylor said before looking at you. "Do you want what's left?"

"Are you sure?"

She nodded before passing her leftover food over to you and Selena quickly did the same, knowing that you can't ever seem to feel full these days.

"Should we watch a  movie together?" Selena wondered.

"Yeah. That sounds great." Taylor agreed before passing you the remote so you could turn something on.

And as you did so, they happily gave you a massage across your aching body.

It felt amazing, making soft sighs of relief leave your lips, and they just smiled at each other because they loved knowing that they were helping you through these tough parts of pregnancy.

"I love you both so much." You whispered. "And our babies too."

"We love you, each other, and our babies even more, darling," Taylor whispered.

"We've got such a beautiful and perfect little family. It won't be too much longer until they're here. It's going to be so great and we're all going to be so, so happy." Selena softly spoke.

And you knew she was right.

Life with your girls has always been amazing.

And you just know it's going to be even more incredible when your babies join the world.

You just couldn't wait.