Ch.5

"Agatha, get off your phone. What are you even listening to?"

   "Katy Perry."

   "Mila, William, stop bickering, please. You need to focus."

   "Shut it, Bill- what, sir? I didn't hear you."

   Mr. Smith sighed and continued talking: "Sora, why do you cover your face? How will you eat?"

   "I don't want to become infected with ugliness," the person who was covering their face said. "But fine, I suppose," they took off their mask, and sunglasses and revealed a beautiful, dark face and shiny, blue eyes. Then they took off the hood of their jacket and showed their mohawk. They were wearing tons of makeup, but it didn't look feminine or masculine.

   After a bit of time, Mr Smith finally started getting to the point: "As you can see, there is an unfamiliar face among all of you. Say hello to Silver. Introduce yourselves. Make sure to be nice to him."

   All eyes were on Vilo now, and then he said something wise: "Hello?"

   "He looks weak," said the girl who was named Agatha. Then she shrugged. "Can we get the food now?"

   "We have to wait for the others. They should be back from the mission by now," Mr Smith said.

   They waited for a long time. One hour, two hours - it was hard to tell. Time passed by so slowly that it might have been years that they waited. Then they heard a few voices coming closer to the door. One seemed angry. The other seemed sad. The third one was collected, yet sad.

   Then the door opened and four people entered the room. The collected one said: "Charlie is fatally injured."