Ch.4

Dinner

   A simple yet complicated subject. Despite the fact it has just as big of a role in the day (speaking about eating :)), it's also the food time of discussion, making it incredibly stressful for everyone involved. Especially if the conversation is centered around you.

   When Vilo entered the room, he felt as if the pressure of the whole world was lying on him. Not a good feeling. Now, he would meet everyone that was living in the training camp. What a waste, he could have just read some books on demons instead of... Whatever that was. When Vilo entered the room, he felt all eyes on him. Luckily, Sage was holding his hand. It was nice to know he wasn't always sunshine and rainbows. It was a nice feeling, that somebody was there for him. It felt weird that Vilo would have to betray him someday.

   Vilo took a moment to look around the table. He tried to remember everyone's facial features and muscle structure. There were about seven people at the table, excluding Vilo himself. Mr. Smith stood at the "head" of the table, him being the most important of the bunch - the trainer. 

   Right across from him was a girl with shoulder-length hair. She was wearing very gothic clothing and her hair faded from black to dark red. She seemed around sixteen. She wasn't listening - she was hiding her headphones below her hair and was looking below the table - possibly at her phone.

   Next to her was another girl with long, red hair. She was also looking below the table, but it seemed she was looking at the black-red girl's phone instead. She was wearing pastel colors, in contrast to the other girl's clothes.

   A boy around the age of twelve was sitting on the other side of the black-red-haired girl. He seemed unfocused. His clothes were messy, but he had a smile on his face. Possibly daydreaming.

   Then there was some person who was covering their entire face.

   Right next to them was Vilo himself, and right next to Vilo was Sage.

   Across the table were two kids who seemed around eighteen. They were probably siblings, judging from the fact the two were arguing all the time. One of them was wearing a cyclist's helmet. That one was also wearing heavy makeup, so they were likely female. The other one was probably male and had ginger hair. They both had freckles.

   Finally, Mr. Smith spoke.