♬ 27 - Sink or Swim (Part 2)

Adam, Bree and Chase are taken by Douglas to a warehouse.

"So...this is where we'll be hiding out from the FBI. What do you think?" Douglas also says with the cyber mask that looks like Donald "I think we should update our tetanus shots." Bree says.

"Hey, where's Leo? I thought you said he'd be here." Chase asks "Yeah, I kind of lied about that." Fale Donald presses the cyber mask button on his neck and his face changes to Douglas "Guess who?" Douglas smiles.

"Whoa! Awesome mask, Mr. Davenport! He looks just like his evil brother who captured us." Adam says "That is his evil brother." Bree says "And he did just capture us." Chase says "Oh! Good one. I did not see that coming." Adam says.

"I don't get it. I thought you were an ice cube in Mr. Davenport's warehouse. How did you get out?" Chase says "I had a little help." Douglas smirk "It doesn't matter. We'll destroy this rat trap just like your last one." Bree says.

"Yeah, thanks for that. I didn't even have time to back up my music. Twenty years of up-tempo jazz, gone!" Douglas says irritated "Yeah? Well I know something else that's about to be gone." Chase says determined "Yeah. Let's get his reggae too." Adam says.

"Get him!" Bree says "Now!" Douglas says the masked guy emerges, electrocuting Adam, Bree, and Chase and knocking them unconscious.

"Told you I had a little help." Douglas laughs.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

Adam, Bree, and Chase regain consciousness with Douglas standing over them.

"Wakey-wakey. Eggs and bac-y. Actually it's just an expression. All we have to eat around here are nuts, berries and... the occasional barbequed iguana." Douglas says "Taunting us with non-existent breakfast foods? You really are evil! But I will take that barbecued iguana." Adam says.

"Wait! Who was that guy?" Chase asks "Oh, that's right. You haven't been formally introduced to my partner. Krane, come say hi to the kids." Douglas waves to the guy "Wait, now we have three dads?" Adam says confused.

The masked guy walks up to them "After I was booted from Davenport Industries, I needed cash to continue my research. Luckily, I found a billionaire who believed in me. Say hello to my colleague, benefactor, and all-around bad guy, Victor Krane." Douglas points at the guy.

"Why is he wearing a mask?" Adam asks, Krane takes off his mask, revealing a horribly disfigured face "Ugh." Adam says with disgust "Dude, I have got to get you into a dermatologist." Douglas says looking at Krane's face.

"What is that stuff all over his face?" Bree asks "You are no longer the only humans with bionics." Krane says "Krane agreed to fund my work so long as I shared my research with him. He implants every piece of bionic technology I design to make himself more powerful." Douglas says.

"Well, I hope he got a good personality, 'cause what's on the outside-Yikes." Chase discreetly tells Bree and Adam "Enough! Let's go. You have work to do." Krane leaves.

"Isn't he cool?" Douglas smiles excitedly "You can cart out all the freaks you want. It's not going to keep us here." Bree says, Douglas chuckles "Oh, I beg to differ." Douglas presses a button and two titanium rings rise from the floor, spinning around Adam, Bree, and Chase.

"Whoa, cool. Giant ring toss! Gotta give you credit, you're evil, but fun!" Adam smiles "They're titanium energy rings. They create an impenetrable force field that nothing can escape." Douglas says.

"I smell a challenge." Adam says sing songy, he kicks the rings, only to be shocked by the force field "I smell burning flesh." Douglas says sing songy.