♬ 8 - Can I borrow the helicopter?

McKayla goes to Caitlin's house.

"Hey Cait!" McKayla says, Caitlin signals that she's on the phone, she looks upset, she just broke up with her boyfriend Rodney for the thousandth time "I came as fast as I could" McKayla says.

"I know, Bree..." Caitlin says on the phone "oh is it Bree, put it on speaker" McKayla says.

"Wait Bree, Mack just got here I'm going to put it on speaker" Caitlin says, she puts the phone on the table and she and McKayla sit on the table on each side of the phone.

"Hey Bree" McKayla says.

Meanwhile in the Lab, Bree is on the phone with Caitlin and McKayla while Adam and Chase follow her around and laugh.

"Hi Mack" Bree says "McKayla! Hey it's Adam!" Adam shouts and Bree pushes him.

"Bree help me, I don't know what to do!" Caitlin whimpers "Caitlin, calm down, okay? Calm down" Bree says "Yes, Caitlin, calm down!" Chase makes fun of Bree, McKayla tilts her head in confusion listening to him on the phone.

"Yeah, you need to CHILL OUT!" Adam screams, Bree tries to run away from them, Adam and Chase laugh.

"Uhh! Hey, Rodney breaks up with you every two weeks. That is, like, totally normal" Bree says "she's right, maybe it's just not meant to be" McKayla says, Caitlin starts to cry.

"No! No, don't cry, don't cry" Bree says "Uhg! That's enough Caitlin, Rodney is an asshole!" McKayla says angrily, Caitlin screams over the phone.

"Okay, scream. Screaming is good" Bree says nervously "Screaming is so good" Adam and Chase take turns making shrieking noises and laughing.

"I am so sick of you!" Bree says to Adam and Chase, impatiently "what!?" Caitlin says offended, McKayla puts her hand on her forehead to "No, no, no! I'm not sick of you, Caitlin" Bree stays away from the boys.

"Maybe Rodney just needs some space" Bree says "Yeah, maybe Rodney's an astronaut!" Chase laughs "Yeah, maybe he dumped Caitlin for a one-eyed Martian girl!" Adam winks, Bree looks at them irritated.

McKayla rolls her eyes when she hears them in the background.

So immature, sometimes McKayla forgets that Chase is a little younger than her, and that they only take the same classes because Chase is a genius, so he advanced a little in high school. But at the same time she remembers that Adam is practically the same age as her, tho. McKayla sighs.

"I think it's time for you to forget about Rodney. For real!" McKayla suggests "what do you think Bree?" Caitlin asks "Caitlin, hold on!" Bree says.

Bree walks into her capsule "Ooh!" Chase says, Bree silently laughs at Adam and Chase through the soundproof capsule and goes back to her call.

"Okay, what were you saying?" Bree says on the phone "Mack thinks I should forget about Rodney for good" Caitlin says wiping her tears.

"I got this" Chase says Adam, he pushes some buttons on the console and Bree's phone goes flying into the capsule's ceiling with a bang. Adam and Chase laugh.

McKayla and Caitlin are startled when they hear the bang of the cell phone sticking to the roof of the capsule. "Bree?" McKayla says worried.

"I think the call dropped" McKayla says, Caitlin starts crying again, McKayla rolls her eyes.

"I love magnets!" Chase says laughing to Adam, Bree unsuccessfully reaches for her phone.