♬ 26 - Sink or Swim (Part 1)

After the Lab is blown up by Douglas, Tasha is looking at the elevator.

"Leo? Donald? Can you hear me?" Tasha says knocking on the door until it opens "Ah, finally!" Tasha says "Mom!" Leo hugs her "I was so worried!" Tahsa says "I'm so glad you're okay." Mr Davenport says.

"How did you fix the elevator?" Tasha asks "Well, it was incredibly difficult, but in the face of great adversity...""I shimmied up the shaft and flipped the emergency switch while he cried." Leo interrupts Mr Davenport.

"I coached him. At least my sprinkler system put the fire out before it spread to the rest of the house." Mr Davenport says "What about the lab?" Tasha asks.

They go to the completely destroyed Lab, nothing is left, they look around in disbelief and upset.

"It's worse than I thought." Mr Davenport says "The blast took out everything." Leo says "I can't believe your own brother would do this. He could have killed Leo.." Tasha says looks at her "...and you." Tasha says nodding her head.

"My Mission Specialist desk." Leo looks at the table, destroyed "Okay, this just got real! I'm gonna hurt Douglas where he lives!" Leo thinks and backtracks "As soon as I find out where he lives." Leo says.

"Look at their capsules." Mr Davenport points to the destroyed capsules "There's nothing left." Mr Davenport says "Even Eddy's gone." Leo says "Yes!" Tasha says Mr Davenport and Leo look at her "Yes, he will be missed." Tasha says in a distinctly false tone.

"He was my best friend." Mr Davenport says upset "I thought I was your best friend." Tasha says, Mr Davenport shakes his head "No, it was him." Mr Davenport says.

"What are we gonna do?" Leo asks "There's nothing much we can do. The house isn't even ours anymore." Mr Davenport says "Speaking of which, the bank wants us out. I'll go gather what's left of our stuff." Tasha says.

"All your hard work. Millions of dollars' worth of equipment. Gone." Leo says "All of this stuff can be replaced. Adam, Bree, and Chase can't. We have to find them before Douglas does." Mr Davenport says.

"How? They disabled their GPS signals. They could be anywhere by now." Leo says.

...

Meanwhile in a cargo ship.

Adam, Bree, and Chase come out of hiding behind at stack of crates.

"Well, after the last six hours, I can safely say that there is no lady way to sit on an anchor." Bree says with a pained face.

"What are you complaining about?" Chase says pulling out feathers from his hair "I had a seagull using my head as a nest. " Chase says.

"Where are we headed anyway?" Bree asks "No idea. I can't pinpoint our coordinates without our GPS locators." Chase says "I bet we're going to Acapulco. It's where all the cruise ships go." Adam says.

"Adam, we're not on a cruise ship. It's a cargo freighter" Chase says "Whatever it is, we're on vacation. Okay? I'm making the most out of it." Adam says, Bree crosses her arms "This is not a vacation. We're hiding from the FBI." Bree tells Adam.

"And if they find out about us, we'll become government guinea pigs and Mr. Davenport will go to jail." Chase says, Adam sat on a large pile of ropes and put his sunglasses on "Oh, will you relax? Ah, it's nice to get away every once in a while, isn't it?" Adam says relaxing.

He lifts his glasses up "And where is that waiter?" Adam says, Bree and Chase roll their eyes.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━