The Choi's

[ON THE OTHER HAND]

??: "Sir, a girl named ...Haeji came with Hyunwoo to the mansion a few days ago."
Seowon: "What?! Haeji?!"
??: "Yes sir, Haeji!"
Seowon: "Are you sure it's Haeji?"
??: "Yes sir! She's Haeji, Jung Haeji."
Seowon: "Jung? Are you sure she's Jung?
??: "Yes sir, why? Is there any problem? Do you know her?"
Seowon: "Are you sure it's Jung Haeji and not.... Park Haeji?
??: "Park? But sir, that's your daughter's name, right?"
Seowon: "Yeah, she's missing!"
??: "What?! From When? How?"
Seowon: "I don't know! Btw, I have to go right now. If any more news, then tell me. Make sure to not get caught and find out about that Jung Haeji. Stay close to her, maybe she'll spill out her identity."
??: "Yes sir!"

[AT THE MANSION]

< Author's POV >
Hyunwoo was eating breakfast with Jaehyun and Rwon. They were all discussing about their revenge from Park Seowon. They have to be merciless and take things in their control fast or things may go out of hand.
They were discussing when they suddenly heard a gun shot outside the mansion. They have weapons kept all over the house, but in secret places. Like, there's a small cupboard inside the couch filled with tiny yet dangerous weapons.
They took their weapons and immediately went to their front yard, from where the sound was coming. 

POV: They were discussing while shooting the gun shooters whereas the guards were fighting with the guards of the team in front.

Hyunwoo: "Oh my, who's this shooting? On top of everything, at our mansion?!"
Jaehyun: "SIR! ITS THE CHOI!"
Hyunwoo: "What?! Choi?! The one who hacked yesterday?!"
Jaehyun: "Yeah!"
Rwon: "Oh no! I remember! The 24 hours! They're about to over."
Jaehyun: "The cyber way that we applied to stop the systems from hacking? It's 24 hours?"
Rwon: "Yeah! They're gonna attack anytime."
Hyunwoo: "But how? Choi is here."
Jaehyun: "There can be someone from his team. I'm sure not all his teammates are here. Rwon, you go and handle the PCs, you know what to do, right? Me and hyung will handle the Choi's here."
Rwon: "Okay Jae! I'll get going."

*Saying that Rwon went to the control room to keep an eye on the controlling systems*

Jaehyun: "Hyung! The Choi is himself here. Something's wrong. Something big is gonna happen, for sure! He wouldn't come all the way from England if it wasn't some serious issue or any plan of theirs."
Hyunwoo: "STOP RIGHT THERE!"

*Hyunwoo said to Choi pointing a gun at him. The whole front yard was filled with blood and lying bodies. All Choi's guards were now lying down on the ground, unconscious. Only he and his mate were now standing. His mate was being aimed by Jaehyun, and Choi is being aimed by Hyunwoo*

"How are you, Mr. Kim?", said Choi while pounding.
Hyunwoo: "What do you want? Why are you here, at my mansion?"
Choi: "Ah, we would not like to disclose our plan just away, right buddy?" *He asked his mate*
Choi 2: "Definitely!"
Hyunwoo: "I asked, why are you here? You know, I don't like to repeat myself, right?
Choi: "Oh I definitely do! That's why I'm making you to repeat."
Choi 2: "Well, you must have sensed that, we are here, we, which means something bad is gonna happen! Right? Get ready for your end Hyunwoo."

"Like you're gonna survive!", said Hyunwoo in a sarcastic way.

"The actual war, begins now, Kim's!", exclamed Choi while smirking.