This Strange Feeling

Haeji: "I'll go open the door."

< Haeji's POV >
I went downstairs to open the door. I swear, I was shocked as hell when I did. I saw.. him lying on Jaehyun unconsciously. He had many wounds on him, like he'd been stabbed many times. I was speechless seeing his condition. And to be honest, I don't know why I felt... sad, worried, hurt etc. C'mon why am I so worried for a stranger? But, isn't it normal for me to be worried in a case like this? I mean, his state was MISERABLE.

Jaehyun: "Um.. Haeji, do me a favour. Dress his wounds quickly."
Haeji: "What?! Me..?"
Jaehyun: "Yes you! Remember, his main cut is on his abdomen. It's very deep, so it has to be treated as soon as possible. Do that too. Hold him fast, I have to go somewhere. It's urgent!"
Haeji: "I --"

*Suddenly, Jaehyun left the mansion after handing Hyunwoo to Haeji*

Stacey: "I'll help you ma'am."

< Author's POV >
Haeji and Stacey went upstairs, to his room. After making Hyunwoo lie down on his bed, Stacey hands a first aid kit to Haeji and goes away.

[Hyunwoo's Room]

[Hyunwoo's Room]

< Haeji's POV >
Oh gosh, his room was even bigger than mine. It was like the size of the living room. Woah, this is a Mafia's room? Amazing!
I suddenly came out of my thoughts and the fear took upon me. Oh my god, what will happen to me when he wakes up? Doesn't he have a doctor or something? He is gonna be so angry on me. He hates me and his brother himself handed him to ME?! How? Why?!
Well, if I don't dress his wounds now, then it's gonna be a huge problem. If it was a small wound, he would have got up. But, he is still unconscious. I didn't have much time.  I should start treating his wounds now. I was putting the ointment on his arm's cut when

Hyunwoo: *hisses*
Haeji: *whispers* "Oh My God, I am gone."
Hyunwoo: *slowly opens his eyes* "Oh my! What the hell are you doing here?! And, in MY room?! Didn't I tell you not to enter my room?"
Haeji: "I'm... I'm sorry but please hear me out once."

*Hyunwoo was boiling angry when he saw that SHE was in his room. And on top of that, dressing HIS wounds*

Hyunwoo: "What the actual hell?!"
Haeji: "Please..p..please hear me out once, Mr. Kim?"
Hyunwoo: "WHAT?!"
Haeji: "Your brother... Mr. J..Jaehyun told me to dress your ..wounds .. because he had to go somewhere..u.. urgently." *I stuttered*
Hyunwoo: "What?! Wth? Why would he tell YOU to dress my cuts?"
Haeji: "I ..I don't know.."

*Suddenly Hyunwoo received a text message from Jaehyun*

Hyunwoo: *whispering the text message* "Hyung please forgive me later. You were in a bad state and were unconscious. Rwon suddenly called me for help related to our other current enemy. And, I knew you hated when any maid touches you. So, I had no other option, but to tell Haeji to dress your wounds. Please let her treat your cuts."