Biggest Twist

????: Okay then.

[TOMORROW MORNING]

< ???? POV >
I just woke up. I'm so eager to know about that girl that I don't even have the appetite to eat breakfast before I get the information about her. Suddenly, I hear my brother's voice calling me to eat my breakfast. I went downstairs.
Jaehyun: "HYUNG! COME DOWN TO EAT BREAKFAST."
????: "Yeah! Coming."

*Till they both eat their breakfast, let me introduce you to the main character, "????" !!

"I am Kim Hyunwoo, one of the biggest Mafias of South Korea. I am 27 and was born in Daegu. About my family, I don't have my parents because they were killed by Park Seowon, who's son I just killed yesterday. I have a younger brother who's a professional hacker aka my right-hand partner and my left-hand partner is Rwon who is also a professionalist in hacking and is my childhood friend. Right now, we're on a mission with Park Seowon, one of the biggest Mafias of England. Park Seowon has also blackmailed my entire family for money, which in turn is now on me to pay, which of course I won't!"

[AFTER BREAKFAST]

Jaehyun: "Hyung.. Can I ask you something?"

< Jaehyun's POV >
Today was the first time an awkward silence between both of us while eating breakfast because I always used to talk to him continuously and he would coldly reply me.
The reason I was quiet was his request of yesterday. That phone's owner. Who is she? When did hyung got to her? Did Mr. Kim Hyunwoo's biggest enemy had a daughter?

Hyunwoo: "Yeah, say?"
Jaehyun: "Where... did you get that phone?" "Are you sure it's of a girl?"
Hyunwoo: "Oh yeah about that, Of course yes. Why would I lie?" *coldly*
Jaehyun: "Do you think ..Jake ..had 2 phones?"
Hyunwoo: "No, I checked everything from his one and only phone. There was no contact or information about a second phone in that phone, which would have been if he had another phone."
Jaehyun: "Oh..."
Hyunwoo: "Why? Why are you asking this now? Even if you wanted to ask, shouldn't you have asked much earlier?"
Jaehyun: "Yeah. I'm sorry."
Hyunwoo: "And yes, tell me. Who is she?"
Jaehyun: "Are you sure you wanna know?"
Hyunwoo: "Damn yes! That's why I told u to find out everything about her!"
Jaehyun: "But sir.."
Hyunwoo: "JUST FUCKING TELL ME"
*Jaehyun got so scared that he just blurred out the truth even if he didn't want to*
Jaehyun: "She's your BIGGEST OPPONENT'S DAUGHTER"
Hyunwoo: "WHAT?! She's.. Park Seowon's daughter?!"
Jaehyun: "Y..yes sir.."

< Author's POV >
Kim Hyunwoo became so angry after hearing this that he went straight to her apartment to meet her. Hyunwoo went to his car and started driving.

Hyunwoo: "This might be why she is in that house!" "She's sent by her father for sure" "She's here to find out about us and was just acting to not know me FOR SURE"