Chapter 3: THE NiGHT

As Auns hear more and more. He was fueled by adrenaline and overwhelmed with anger. He know how Elrand felt as he also experienced the same thing before. Hence he determined to dare himself to go out and fight them. Before he step outside, he ask Blackey

"Blackey, I want you to eat all of them... no.. that will be to easy.. I don't care what you did, just make sure they will be begging on their knee to kill themselves instead of asking for help." Auns said with a cold and indefferent stare.

As he walked past the few man and went to Elrand, Blackey turned into shadow and blade like shape and pierced the body of the man. Then Blackey eat them alive and put them in hell so that they will suffer a repeated death that no human can stand. While Auns walked to Elrand, the blood splater and making his clothes covered in red. Auns thought that he might look devilish to him but he continue the walk and give him a hand

However, it was the opposite for Elrand, he felt as if an angel.. no, a god have decend and was helping him. With those cold stare as if it looking at a lesser being.

"Who are you?...no..what are you"? Elrand said with his eyes open wide.

" I am Jere... "THE WATCHER". Auns answered. He couldn't speak the truth as he was reminded by "The voice" word as to not fully trust people from the AVELIN association.

"Are you from AVELIN association? are those people will becoming here?" Auns continued.

"YES!, They are on their way, it take quite some time but they will come. The leader had assign each group for each area and lead by the association leader, Draven Lockhart." Elrand said.

"Then why are you here" Auns question while tilted his head.

"I went ahead as I was angry about my dead sister. I was furious and lost control of myself and when I regain my conscience, I was already here, on the ground bearing the pain of being stab." Elrand said.

"Then... you just went against the word of your leader? Just for something trivial like that." Auns said while keeping those cold eyes.

" TRIVIAl!.my sister die...Elrand shout.

"And? Your single mistake could lead the whole team suffering and worst, death. Can you hold responsibility for that? I know how you feeling but you are reckless and stupid not knowing the consequence of your very action."Auns said with a calming and soothing voice as if he try to comfort him.

"Are you sure you can? Living your life with regret and shame?" Auns continued.

" I can't but..." Elrand answered with shaking a low spirited voice.

Auns taking a few more steps ahead and getting closer to Elrand while asking the voice

" Hey do you know something like healing magic or anything" Auns said.

" Of course, I am the strongest being! Something like that is as easy as flicking your finger." The voice said.

"I am sorry but who are you talking to" Elrand said while looking around to see if there another people here like a lost kitten.

"Pfttt...so cute" Auns laughing while closing his mouth trying to hold back as he couldn't stand the cuteness of Elrand.

"I am sorry what? Elrand said as he couldn't hear it clearly.

"Ohh anyway can't you hear that voice just know?" Auns said

"No..nooo.." Elrand said while wildly looking around and trembling in fear.

"Of course he won't, I am connected by your soul and we can just speak inside your mind since I am a great being that ... ohh btw Blackey said a few man he eat had give him an ancient relic. You could use it to increase your spiritual energy by devour it." The voice said.

Then a sudden chill as something moves in the shadow, a dark shape emerges and begin to move closer to Auns, its eyes glowing red as blood in the darkness. He thought it was another enemy but It was Blackey.

Blackey then give the relic to Auns and as he hold it, he felt a sudden jolt of energy begin to emerge inside his body. It felt like cold water being poured over his body and he can almost sense all the presence around and felt more sharp than before. As all the the energy slowly entering his skin, he was grumbling in pain but he won't show it as he think it is a weakness. Even so, he still failed to hide his pain.

"umm are you alright mister? Elrand ask.

"Ahem! Yes I'm alright... no I am perfectly fine.Then I will proceed with your wound." Auns said while keeping his cool demeanor.

"Yes? What do you mean by that? Elrand ask as he had no clue what is happening.

"Just keep your eyes close" Auns said.

Elrand then keep his eyes shut obediently.

"you sure you can do this right?" Auns thought as he tried to speak with the voice.

"You... you don't even have slightest of trust in me, are you?. You just need to follow my word." The voice said.

Auns start putting his hand on Elrand hand as what the voice told. He then chanting and light and words starts to covering them. As they both open their eyes, they was speechless. There were not a single wound left on him.

" Are you.. are you perhaps a transcendent?. Elrand ask as his light shine with admiration toward him.

Auns couldn't answer that as he don't even know what it mean.

" NO! .. no I am not, I am just a normal human seeking a normal and peaceful life." Auns said while keeping a straight face and maintain composure.

" Then I will leave first. Ohh before I forget please remain my presence a secret from the association." Auns continued

Auns thought what he said will be enough and will avoid any kind of misunderstanding and problem arise due to the fact that he had no identification pass or anything like that. He worry he would be send to jail for that.

However, it was different for Elrand. He just thought that "The Watcher" was being humble and arrogant. He save the people without them knowing is a sign of benevolence and mercy from him. As he had known, all other transcendent was arrogant and thought themselves as a god and all the normal human are not weak,coward and shameless.

" Then why would he become a cafe owner. Ahh! He must has already predicted the cultist action before they proceed." Elrand thought without him knowing the truth far from that.

Elrand the went to the place he was assigned to. When he was there, his team member were already there.

" Guys, Cassidy, thank goodness you're all safe." Elrand said with sigh of relief and sense of grateful.

"That the only thing you gonna said! You bastard!. You left the team and went ahead, if you gonna violate the order, then you should have bring me with you" the woman called Cassidy Linette said while smiling.

"Pfttt hahahaha I will make sure I will next time" Elrand burst out laughing loudly.

Suddenly, Elrand felt a sudden chill down his spine from his back as if he moves now, he will definitely die.