Part Ten

Chapter twenty two

Emma woke up to screaming and yelling and the sound of music making her smile instantly. getting out she brushed her teeth and changed into simple thin sweats Pablo liked and a white tank top. as she made her way towards the sounds she saw pablo making breakfast with Dante while Timo was making orange juice. all in pajamas and messy hair.. she grabbed her phone and filmed this.. what it made even funnier is they were jamming dancing screaming and yelling to shake it off by taylor swift.. seconds later she stepped into the kitchen and carefully sat down in the corner of the kitchen counter just watching them.. when she chuckled Pablo saw her and smiled and came dancing towards her. no don't you dare she said but he didn't listen as he grabbed her and threw her over his shoulders jumping and dancing making the boys laugh out loud. Babe put me down and she laughed.. babe! down.. nope not happening where are shaking it off. to the dining hall he yelled as he held Emma still over his shoulder like a trophy the boys left and sat down at the table . babe put me down.. nope... Chief put me down. She said slowly that made him stop instantly as he let her slide down against his body and stopped half way so she was facing him eye level. What did I tell you about that... she shrugged her shoulders as his eyes darkened. Can you please put me down... he did and she slowly walked away swaying her lips giving him a view of her ass in his favorite pants making him throw his head back.. thank you chief as she made a run for it.

Boys your Dad wants to get me she ran towards Dante and Timo. as she jumped over the couch trying to hide. The boys got up laughing and stood guard in front of the couch.

You shall not pass! Timo yelled, making everyone laugh. so much pablo almost rolled with laughter. promise you won't capture the damsel in distress. hey! sorry cowgirl in distress. that's actually better thank you.. Emma stop i'm trying to work here Timo said, making Emma roll her eyes.. you can and shall eat with us if you leave her be. What do you say? He nodded you have my word, I won't disturb breakfast.

Dad, can we go surfing today? Timo asked. yeah dad can we? sure I don't mind. you Emma? no I would love to go. And it's early enough we can take some food with us and just enjoy ourselves. I've never been surfing nor do I intend to do it. She looked at pablo. Go pack guys and don't forget extra shorts and clothes he yelled as he turned to Emma. not getting sick of us yet? nope, i'm a sucker for the Schreibers boys she smiled as she kissed and cleared the table. Want me to make lunch or? no well eat there just some drink and fruit maybe as he helped her. cutting up some fruit and grabbed water and some other drinks. Emma changed into her very flattering white bikini. jean shorts and a baby blue hoodie. grabbing her beach bag full of sunscreen and water and fruit she joined the boys outside. Pablo was putting up some surfboards on the top of a jeep. Pablo watched her beautiful bare faced hair loose in just shorts, converse and a hoodie.

parking at the beach they walked down a stone path as she followed the boys. it was warm and hot, the sun was shining good but because it was early it was quiet. arriving at the beach she took in the view's pounds and smell made her smile. She always loved beaches, and had a calmness over them. finding a good spot close by the water but not too far away the boys started to wax their boards and changed into wetsuits. sitting on her beach towel she watched Pablo put on his suit. and it was freaking hot. this big tall guy. The suit showed off his body and manhood in every way and detail. He looked hot. Emma, are you sure you don't want to learn surfing? I'm sure sweety maybe some other time, just enjoy okay? as she stood up and watched the boys one by one paddle into the waves. Dante first.. then Timo and finally Pablo surf away smiling. She headed back to their stuff and relaxed.

After a short water break the boys were playing and making some sand castles. She got up and took off her clothes. revealing her very flattering white bikini. It hugged every part of her body and made her look sexy, very sexy in an elegant way. She noticed some other men arriving on the beach and as the sun got hotter the beach got busier.