Part nine

Chapter twenty

Two days later.

How do I look? Emma asked. Babe you look perfect like the outfit before he chuckled. relax, the kids already love you and just ignore Jessica. She changed four times and ended up in her comfort jeans, band tee and orange pumps. minimal makeup and her natural curls. nervous? she nodded quickly.. I just want to make a good impression on the boys. she wasn't even nervous about meeting Jessica she was nervous about meeting Dante and Timo. he pulled her against him.. just relax breath babe she laughed. Are you laughing? I'm shitting my- but he cut her off with a very sensual deep and sexy kiss. when he let go her eyes were closed and he could tell she was disoriented making him smile. and he tried to step away but she pulled him back in for a heated makeup session until they got interrupted by the doorbell. they are here, he smiled, pecked her lips and walked quickly away giving her a breather. but he waited by the door. are you coming as he held out his hand.

DAD! He got overpowered and fell back onto the floor and on top of the laughing and telling pile of bodies two boys were hugging and wrestling with Pablo. Emma laughed as she watched them and looked outside to see Jessica unpack their bags. She quickly stepped outside and headed towards jessica.

You must be Jessica she said as a brunette turned and looked at her taking her in. I am. Emma? I am, she said back smiling. Can I help carry something? no I got it .. really it's no trouble at all she insisted. fine. take the big one in the back seats before she turned and checked her phone. Emma was thinking about all of the ways she could take her down right now but no.. no fighting, no giving her reasons to hate her. She grabbed the biggest bag and pulled it inside. Boys what did you pack? She asked all three boys to look up at her. only the essentials Dante said making Pablo and Emma smile. You don't look like a Cowgirl, where are your boots? Dante asked back at home she winked. Cowgirl? What do you mean by that? Jessica asked as she stepped inside and looked around. Emma's family has a real cowboy ranch and she is a cowgirl. so you grew up in dirt and animal shit Jessica smirked. Yes mam, I did it but i don't mind living basic and between shit made me not fear anything or nobody she said with her country accent staring Jessica down with a smile. Well, you clean up good and I can't smell anything Jessica said. Thank you and bless your heart Emma smiled. Come on guys let's get you set up Pablo and Emma got you something he winked. Really what? you'll see he smiled as he guided them to the movie and gameroom. The Battle of hogwarts! this is awesome Timo yelled. I wanted to play that. Now we can, Pablo said. Thank you Emma as Dante walked over and hugged her. and immediately she hugged him back. and the look on Jessica's face was just a look of disgust and furious. I believe I told you that you can't play that game, it doesn't matter she gave it. Ah Come on mom it's for my age. no you are already too obsessed. she spit out. Well since I get a say in what they do here I say yes Pablo said. What about you telling me you wanted to buy him one in a couple of months? Sorry but Emma wanted to give something. YEah i know the best way to buy kids is with gifts. so, any plans? she asked no not really the beach and hiking maybe a camping trip Pablo lied. making Emma feel uncomfortable and practically forcing her to lie too. As her phone rang she said goodbye to the boys and looked sideways to Emma as she stepped in front of Pablo and slowly kissed him on his cheek. I forgot you look and smell good as she stared at Emma. It was very obvious what she was trying to do and normally she wouldn't mind but this was a woman who he had lived a long time with and even had kids with.

Okay sit down Timo said to Emma as both of him and Dante looked very serious. Boys! manners. no dad we need to do this as Dante took a paper out of his bag. Can you please sit here? as the boys took the sofa opposite her. They were gonna do the 'what are your intentions with my dad' talk. Pablo smiled and shook his head as he tried to sit next to her. Nope you here in between us. yes sir he said to the seriousness of his sons.