Part eight

Got any experience with this Jake asked. I do. I take my kids hiking or camping when I can. Me and my ex wife have annual camping trips and try different country sides. I read you from canada.. I am.. but this is nothing compared to Canada, he smiled. So these boys' trips are just for work? not just for checking fences and animals that got left behind and beer.. lot's of beer.

They rode about two hours until they came close to a campsite. The fire was already going and someone was sitting near the fire. Austin. Took you long enough someone said.- yeah i checked the southern side all good but at scoffers edge we need to do some repairs and i found that.. as he pointed to a small calf.

Where is the mother? dead broke its leg at the ridge. I took care of it, he sadly said. Hey man, glad you survived the women Austin smiled at Pablo as he shook his hand. good to see you again Pablo said. yeah we ran into Emma and him, some guys were giving her a hard time but he took care of it as he winked at pablo. Emma let him? yeah she helped but he had his eyes on her.

So the south is checked. Yes, sir! good more beers for us then as the guys started to set up the rest of the camp. Yo Chief tent or bag.. bag is fine. Chief? why chief Austin asked. Haven't you heard Jimmy said. he is gonna play master chief in the halo series.

get the fuck out of here? really.. good for you i can see it. good to know they're doing it with people instead of computers. Start filming yet Austin asked as they both set up their sleeping area next to each other. How are they treating you? good i think. Most of them are working and quiet but John and Jake talk to me. Jake even gave Freya a ride. He did? .. hmm Asutin smiled he did the test.. what test? Freya, she only lets people she likes on her. she is a human radar, she can pick out the bad ones really quick. Hey Jake!.. yeah.. you used Freay huh! It made Jake and John smile as they kept talking to the rest.

They spend a total amount of three days camping. PAblo really bonded and talked with the guys. Especially with Austin. Even though Austin was a lot younger he really liked him. a retired marine working in his family company making sure everything kept running without any problems. He was the one who would own this place eventually.

When are you and Emma gonna head back? We have a small week left before she has to get back to work. I have the boys for two weeks. Boys? yeah i got two sons TImetheo and Dante. I can't wait to have kids someday WE should start cleaning up and head back for a long trip back and we have to check the northern side on the way back. When we get there, stay on your horse, the place is crawling with copper mouths. making Pablo nod

Chapter sixteen

I wonder when they guys will be back Allison and Nicole said.they told me today but you know how they are. always telling one thing while doing the other. especially during the 'checking of the fences trip'. They really are stupid thinking that we don't know, that we don't see the extra beef jerky, bacon and beer. leaving with extra bags. I wonder how your man will hold up.. Please they adore him.. took them almost 5 years to ask someone outside the club to take them with them. They called him chief for a reason as they laughed around the kitchen island. Funny though.. They have all the fun and we are here making sure they will have proper food when they get home. That's the southern home darling. we take care of men, they would defend until their death. we make sure they have food and beer...

and good sex Nicole said.. NICOLE! mind your mouth what Allison, it's not like you and Jake can keep your hands to yourself Nicole laughed. iew stop no! don't even get me started with your mom... dear god... you do realize you are kissing merriman and sharing your bed with master chief... I would die. how god please stop it Emma. I bet you wont say that to him Nicole laughed as she was hit by a piece of bread! nicole shut the fuck up!