Only Mine

Trisha's pov -

I was damn shocked to know that the person who brought me here was no other than the king himself
But the only thing I didn't understand was that he was calling me lavender but I didn't understand why and he told me to call him by his name but how can I do that he is the king of Jaipur how can I call him by his name

"Lavender ! Are you okay?" He asked me because I didn't reply him and got lost in my thoughts "but Raja sa how can I call you by your name? I am just a commoner." I replied because that's the truth. "Oh no lavender you are going to have to call me by my name now or then" he said and smirked and I was just getting curious so I finally asked him " Raja sa my name is Trisha why do you call me lavender?" His was just smiling" oh no you are Trisha for others but for me you are just my lavender " he replied red blush spread across my cheeks I am sure I was looking like a tomato but I couldn't help it "Oh look at you looking like a tomato " he said and I was like wait "did you just call me a tomato?" I swear I saw him smirking "no dear I call you lavender" he said and I couldn't help but smiled at his actions like wow what are his flirting skills but then I realised he is a king why would he have any interest in me? Maybe this is the way he talks to everyone so I said "Raja sa I should get going my parents would be worried" and I left from there.

***************************************
(Abhimanyu's pov)

Here I came from my house telling my parents that I don't want to marry anyone because I thought I would never love anyone and all the girls who flirt with me are just behind my money and wanted to become the queen of Jaipur but this girl was different she didn't flirt with me or do anything after knowing that I am the king she is just so innocent and a very beautiful girl who caught my eye and now she is mine 'Only Mine'

Good thing I know her father Rahul Mehta one of the biggest buisness man and my father's friend it won't be so hard to meet my lavender again I called my assistant "yes sir?" "Get all the information of Trisha Rahul Mehta" I said and hung up the call

I straightly went to my office and sat on my chair everyone here were scared of my anger and they should be or else they would lack at the work.

*Knock* *knock* "come in" I said walked in my assistant "sir I got all the information about her"
"Tell me" I replied "Trisha Rahul Mehta the only child in their family, mother's name Rutika Mehta, bestfriend Tanvi Agrawal, both of them work in a cafe together, single." He gave all the information needed but one thing was confusing "why was the daughter of a billionaire working in a cafe?" I asked my assistant because no billionaire girl would work in a simple cafe
My assistant gave the answer "sir she says that her father is a billionaire he earned all the money by working hard for years and she wants a simple life she doesn't want to be dependent on her family and her parents support her way of thinking and are proud of her"

That's it this is the girl I was waiting for no ego no greed for money just wants a simple life a billionaires daughter works in the cafe just because she doesn't want to be dependent on her family just the perfect girl I wanted to meet her I found that she works as morning staff in the cafe who's timings are 7:00 to 11:00.

***************************************
(Trisha's pov )

Such a beautiful morning I got ready for my work and went down for breakfast saw my parents waiting for me
"Good morning mummy papa" I greeted them "good morning baccha" "good morning beta" they both replied
I was eagerly waiting for dinner "mummy bohot bhuk lagi hai, kya bana hai nashte mei ? " I asked my mom
(Mom I am very hungry, what is made for breakfast ?)

"Beta I made your favourite nutella waffles today" she replied with made me more hungry "maa I can't wait now give it fast please " she gave me my waffles which I ate and got up to go to my work.

*Time skip*

I reached my cafe wore the apron and started taking orders "trishuu" someone called me while I knew who was this person none other than my besti Tanvi "trishu why didn't you come yesterday and what happened to your head ? " She asked shockingly I knew she cared a lot for me "arre tanu yesterday I was coming and I met with an accident " I told her everything happened yesterday and she replied "mad girl you can walk properly on the road or what and what are you saying Raja sa was flirting with you? " And I just nodded suddenly someone came and called me to take their order. Well I work in a cafe so I and Tanvi stand at the counter and people come and give their order so we went near the counter someone was standing back faced to us " Sir may I know your order please" I asked the person he turned towards us and I was pretty much shocked to see the person "Raja sa ? you here?"
I asked him "yes lavender, not happy to see me? " He replied with a smile I have to accept the fact that he looks cute while smiling "No sir nothing like that" I shrugged and said "may I know your order please" I asked him again and Tanu was just laughing at me "I would tell you my order lavender but what did I tell you about call me sir or Raja sa ?" He asked me and I knew that he told me to call him by his name but how can I do that afterall he is the king of Jaipur"but-" I tried to argue but he cut me off saying "lavender unless you call me by my name I won't give you the order " seriously? He was behaving like a child but I have to take the order "no no umm...Abhi... Abhimanyu may I know your order" I replied shuttering because calling a king by his name is quite a hard job as I was told about him he is ruthless and a very short tempered person but I saw the exact opposite. "good, Now you should not forget to call me by my name" he said leaning toward me "ye..yes sir I mean Abhimanyu" I replied still shuttering because of his authoritative voice "I would like a Americano please" he gave his order and sat on the table nearest to the counter Tanvi was still laughing and I have her a stare and she stopped "wooh trishu Raja sa was actually flirting with you I think he likes you so he wants you to call him by his name" she said looking towards Raja sa and found him looking at me I made his Americano and told Tanvi to give it to him as I didn't want to face him because I knew he would say something which will make me shutter again but my dumbo bestfriend refused and I have to go now.

I went towards his table and gave him the Americano from the tray "your Americano sir" and I turned around to go as he held my wrist I turned facing him "what did I tell you earlier ?" He asked again in his authoritative voice to which I replied "s..so..sorry I said that by...by.. mistake Ab.. Abhimanyu" I was shivering I thought he would scold me as I saw anger in his eyes he held my hand and took me out of the cafe pinned me against the wall and asked "do I make you uncomfortable lavender ?" But he asked in a very soft tone and I nodded in a negative sign "words lavender" he ordered "n..no" I replied as I was very nervous "then why do you shutter while talking to me ?" He asked again in his soft tone "I..I just become a bit nervous" I told him the truth and he just laughed "aww my innocent lavender" he said and left me we walked in the cafe again and I went to the counter Tanvi asked me what happened outside and I told her everything "aww trishu I really think he likes you now that's why he confirmed that you are not uncomfortable" she replied with made me think

Does he really like me or its my misunderstanding ?

Hi guys I hope you liked this part please let me know some suggestions for next parts. See you all in the next part.

Stay Tuned!!!! 👋🏻