Pehli Mulakat

( Singhania's Palace)

Aarav : "Maa unse baat kariye na please" (mom please talk to him)

Madhavi : "pagal ho gya hai kya? subha subha Sher ke muh me koi haath daalta hai bhala ?" (Have you gone mad ? Who put their hand in the lion's mouth?)

Aarav : "please maa aap Chachi hai unki vo kuch nahi keh sakte aapko" (please mom you are his aunt he won't say anything to you)

Meenakshi : "kya chal raha hai yaha per ?" (What's going on here)

Madhavi : "dekhiye na bhabhi ye gadha keh raha hai ke mein abhimanyu ko isse bahar le Jane ko kahu" (look at him sister-in-law this donkey is requesting me to tell abhimanyu to take him out today) she said as she smacked his head.

Aarav : " ouch, mai koi gadha nahi hu, aap Aisa kyu kehti hai mujhe" (ouch, I am not a donkey, why do u say this to me )he said and acted sad.

Madhavi : "look how he is overacting"

Meenakshi : "aarav you can go out yourself why are you asking him to go ?"

Aarav : " badi maa, I wanted to go out with everyone but bhai is not accepting "

Meenakshi : "let me ask him"

Aarav : " woooh badi maa really? Thank you soo much" he said hugging her

***************************************
(In the dinning room)

Atul : "Aarav call abhimanyu for the breakfast"and aarav got up to call him.

Aarav : "ok bade papa I will call him"

Abhimanyu entered the room

Atul : "Abhimanyu beta come I want to talk to you"

Abhimanyu : "kya hua papa?" (What happened dad?)

Atul : "beta it's time you should get married, please listen to me I am saying this for your best"

Abhimanyu : "papa, sorry but I don't want to get married "

Atul : "beta you should think about it "

Abhimanyu : "papa I told you that I don't want to get married that's it."

And he walked out of the house and sat in his car he was driving the car when his phone rang. He got distracted and suddenly his car bumped with someone.
He came out of the car and saw a girl lying unconscious and blood flow from her head.

He immediately took her to the hospital. The doctor cleaned her wounds and put bandage on her head. And the doctor came out of the room.

Abhimanyu's pov -

I don't know why but her face kept flashing in front of my eyes and the only thing I could say was 'beautiful'
She was just like an angel. Very pretty milky white face, doe eyes just perfect. I saw the doctor came out of the room.

Doctor :"Don't worry mister Abhimanyu, she is fine now."

"Can I meet her doctor?" I asked, I don't know why but I just wanted to meet her and talk to her.
The doctor said yes and the next second I went into her room she was drinking water.
I came and sat on the chair, she smelled just like lavender so beautiful.

"Ahhhhh" she shouted "shhh, don't worry lavender it's just me I wanted to apologise to you, you got hurt because of me" I tried to calm her down "it's okay sir,you don't have to apologise it was my fault I didn't see your car" she replied fidgeting her hands with the dupatta of her suit. So cute

"It's okay lavender, let's go now the doctor will give you some medicines, make sure to take it on time hmm?

"Thank you sir " she replied with I didn't quit understand why was she thanking me ? But my thoughts broke when she said "I mean thank you for bringing me here, there are very less people who care about others"

Aww my innocent lavender I wonder how could someone be so innocent but suddenly I realised I don't know her name so I asked her "by the way lavender what's your name?" To which she replied"oh maine toh baato baato mei apna naam he nahi bataya, Hi I am Trisha Rahul Mehta " she forwarded her hand for handshake which I took with a smile and said "Hi, Abhimanyu Singhania "

Her reaction went from smile to shock and I knew the reason very well "Raja sa ?" She asked shockingly "no lavender it's just abhimanyu for you" I replied knowing that she was going to be mine soon. Only Mine.

Hey guys do let me know what do you think about this chapter this is my first ever novel please do let me know if some thing is wrong or something needs to be changed

Meet you all in the next chapter 👋🏻