Is this my curtain call..?

"From this moment on, please live happily as a human just as i wished we could.."

Those were the last words I ever heard from Mirror-me..
I didn't know how to react, or what to do, everything felt like a dream. And now that I've woken up..
Fontaine has now been plunged into the waters, while I weep upon my throne.

It seems that for the last.. God knows however many hours, I've somewhat dissociated from reality. I hadn't a clue what I've missed or what was going on. And now that I'm completely conscious, I don't exactly know what to feel. As of this moment, i dont even feel like myself. Furina.
But my thoughts seemed too clouded to bother with a crisis as now,

The sound of water was deafening...

I couldn't bare to think, so I simply closed my eyes until something- anything changed.

And soon enough, or after what felt like forever, some voices from outside managed to pull me out of my voided thoughts.

..Screaming?
Yet not out of pain, rather joy..?
Focusing on the sounds, I caught wind of what some were saying..

-"It's a miracle!"
"The prophecy, it was wrong!"-
-"We're alive!"

At the shouts, I immediately ran
towards the blue-glass window.

The waters that had once recently covered and flooded the entirety of Fontaine.. Were now receding??

I ran once more, this time to descend the stairs.
Once I reached the main door, I opened it and walked ahead.
The city ahead was no longer drowned, the only water left was just... Puddles.

People we rushing about, making sure others were okay, and that everything was alright, but clearly everyone was alive..

"The prophecy.. was wrong...?"

I swallowed, as I quietly spoke to myself, releasing a breath I didn't noticed I'd been holding in.
My efforts were not in vain, it appeared.
My acting seemed to have paid off, but...

Whatever was I supposed to do now..?