Prologue

A little boy rides a giant stallion in front of a circus tycoon and his father.

"He's good Yoish" The tycoon said.

"My son is the best horse rider in our village" Yoish said with a smile.

"Daddy can I show off my juggling skills?" The little boy asks.

"Go ahead my son" Yoish said with a smile.

The little boy brings out balls and starts to juggle while riding the stallion.

"Excellent your son is now a member of the Steranko circus" Steranko said.

"Alright son come over here, Mr. Steranko says your in" Yoish said.

The little boy gets off the horse and walks over to his father Yoish and Steranko.

"My boy you'll be one of the most star attraction with your skills" Steranko said.

The boy smiles. Yoish kneels in front of him.

"Michelangelo I have to leave you now" Yoish said sadly.

"Daddy please don't leave me" The boy pleads with tears.

Yoish wipes his tears.

"Everything will be okay my son, I'll be back soon I promise" Yoish said with a smile.

"I love you daddy" the boy said as he hugs Yoish.

"I love you too son" Yoish whispers.

Yoish stands up and leaves his son to Steranko. The little boy looks at the ground. A black man walks up to the little boy and places a hand on his shoulder.

"It's okay kiddo Zeck will take care of you" The man known as Zeck said.

Suddenly shouting hear getting the boy's attention. He turns to see a little Japanese girl being dragged by fellow circus flunkes. Her hands were tied behind her back and blind fold around her eyes.

"Get your hands off me!" The little girl shouts as she struggles.

The boy walks up to her and undoes the blind fold.

"Hi I'm Mikey what's your name ?" The boy known as Mikey asks.

"I'm Shinigami" The girl known as Shinigami said.

"It's nice to meet you Shinigami" Mikey said with a smile.

"We found this girl near our food crate" One of the circus flunky said.

"I was hungry" Shinigami snares.

"Well girl you can work for me and you can earn food" Steranko said.

Mikey unties Shinigami.

"Come on let's get you something to eat" Mikey said as he leads her to into the tent.

"That boy is gonna accomplish big things" Steranko chuckles.

Note- This story is gonna be an Mikey×Shinigami story with the help of dinoriq and rainbowbear152005