Second Round Of Sex

Who says it?

Jackson

"What happens now?" Sterling asks softly from beside me as she stares up at the ceiling, twisting the corner of the bedsheet in between her fingers.

She bites her lip in anticipation and guilt floods through my system over how awful I've been to her. 

"And I swear to God," she continues. "If you tell me that I'm not classy or moan about how you don't have a clue what you desire, I'm dragging you out to the lake and disposing of you the second it gets dark outside."

I grin. "Well, I was thinking that I should probably get back to Kelsi..."

"Jackson!" She shouts, thumping me on the chest. "You're making my eye twitch."

Chuckling, I hold up my palms. "I'm kidding. You're always messing with me. Aren't I allowed to have my own fun?"

"You are," she replies huskily, shifting towards me and placing a kiss on my lips that trails down my neck and onto my abdomen. "I just prefer a steamier sort of enjoyment."

I inhale deeply as she moves past my navel and downward, taking the length of me inside her mouth before sucking on it seductively. Her gaze travels to mine and the sight of her going down on me is enough to fuel my desire for a second round of sex. 

But first, I am overcome with the need to apologize to her for every shadow that I have cast in her eyes. Tugging on her hand, I bring her to my face, and affectionately stroke her cheek with the pad of my thumb.

"Why are you being sweet?" She questions, narrowing her eyes. 

Wordlessly, I press my palm to her back and gently roll her over so that I'm on top. Then cradling her upper body in my arms, I plant a whisper of a peck on her forehead and the tip of her nose. 

"I owe you an apology," I admit quietly. "A massive one."

She arches a brow. "You're half forgiven but continue and I would be willing to reassess."

With my knee, I nudge open her legs and ease myself into her wet opening. She sighs softly as she lightly trails her fingertips down my spine. Our gazes connect when I begin thrusting and even though it isn't our first time having sex, this feels more tender and intimate than any of our previous romps.

She moves her hips in syncing movements with mine, her hands gliding up to my hair. I lower myself against her chest, listening to the sound of her heartbeat. The rhythmic pounding is soothing, and my eyelids drift close.

The sudden clenching of her thighs is what breaks me from my trance, and she exhales with contentment. Knowing that she is sated gives me the green light to follow suit. But I don't immediately shift away from her.

Instead, I linger, my ear still pressed against her slick skin. She doesn't say anything initially, but her touch moves on to stroking my back. 

"This is all I've wanted since I was sixteen," she finally confesses in the dark.

A smile floats across my lips as I listen to her speak.

"When I was five and Gabby first brought me back to your house," she continues. "I hoped you would play dolls with us. When I was ten and you had your superhero birthday party, I wished for you to invite me."

She let out a shuddering breath. "Then when I was thirteen with braces, I longed for you to be my first kiss. But instead, you were Katie's. When I was sixteen, I yearned for you to be the one I gave myself to, but it ended up being Louis Meyers in the backseat of his Toyota and he had no clue what to do with a pair of breasts."