Their Sleeping habits

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆-

LillianaBerry2003

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁! 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗱𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼 ❤︎

𝗔 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 -

Eggiari

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁! 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 ❤︎

𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 - 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 , ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕤! ❤︎

💕○・●・○・・○・●・○・●・○・○・💕

~~♡ 𝗩𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗔𝗼𝗶 ♡~~

Valt would give you a death hug every night before falling asleep beside you. He would fall asleep in minutes! You'd be wide awake staring at his peaceful sleeping face as he would calmly sleep beside you, at first... Valt would sometimes talk in his sleep. Many times you experienced either a low voiced, " Y/n..." Or he bursted your ear drums with a " Valkyrie! " Shout. Valt would fall asleep in a straight position holding you but by morning he would wake up in the most strangest sleeping posture ever. Sometimes you'd wake up in the morning with Valt sleeping on the floor somehow...

~~♥ 𝗦𝗵𝘂 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗶 ♥~~

" Goodnight Y/n ", Shu would always, every night wish you a good night and sound sleep with a smile before going to bed. You guys sometimes would have light chats with each other before sleeping, just talking about the day. Shu would gently place an arm over your frame to hold you protectively against him as the two of you drift off to sleep. Shu is a very peaceful sleeper, always in proper posture. Although it's rare now, Shu used to have frequent nightmares and sweat up in his sleep. He would jerk up from his bed with one of his red eye days nightmares and then you'd have to give him a very light hug and keep him in your arms until he would calm down again.

~~♡ 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮 ♡~~

I feel sorry for you that you have to sleep beside this guy. Rantaro snores, very loudly. You tried to make him stop several times but the outcome remained the same. Somehow now even you've become accustomed to it.
Rantaro would also go to bed hugging you close to him and fall a sleep smiling knowing you're just beside him. He does move around in his sleep but his sleeping posture isn't that bad.