What if you were Yandere? ❤️🔪

This chapter was requested by-

tomangirl19

( Thank you for the request and I hope you enjoy it! Make sure to vote and comment me your thoughts!)

💕_________________________________💕

⚠️ Warning ⚠️

This chapter may be disturbing to some readers due to the excessive mention of violence.
💕_________________________________💕

❤️ Yandere ❤️

A person who seems to be very sweet and gentle at first but later turns out to be very obsessive, jealous and violent.
💕_________________________________💕

____________Valt Aoi_____________

Restraining

Valt Aoi was your ever so sweet boyfriend of years. But lately he hasn't been paying any attention to you! How could he? All he would ever talk about these days were just bey battles and his opponents.

You only wanted the best for him. You wanted him to spend time with you. So you locked him up.

In a dark room deprived of any sunlight you locked Valt up. Of course you brought him food and and drinks daily, you didn't want him to become unhealthy.

" Valt open your mouth sweetie"

You gleefully smiled at Valt and tried to hand feed him a piece of bread.

" Y/n please stop.. this is not like you..  please let me go Y/n!!"

Your boyfriend plead with tears in his eyes but there was nothing you could do...

___________Shu Kurenai__________

Jealousy

Shu Kurenai, your one and only boyfriend. As a blading Legend he has always been a popular figure to the public. But what was the cause of concern was his constantly growing number of Fangirls.

These girls just didn't seem to know their limit! They would constantly bother Shu even while knowing he was in a relationship with you.

But luckily for you, these annoying Fangirls seems to be going missing one by one!

You just came home and were looking around for Shu. But he wasn't anywhere in sight. ' he couldn't have'

You slowly walk down the stairs to the basement of your house. ' Yup the door is open. You walk inside the room to meet a Shu with a horrified expression.