How you met

Valt Aoi

You met Valt in a local beyblade tournament. Valt and you had a heated battle in the semi finals and he barely won against you. " We should definitely battle again y/n!" Said valt while giving you his signature smile

Shu Kurenai

Shu was training with spryzen in the bey park one evening when you spotted him. You were so mesmerized by his passion for beyblade that you ended up standing there watching him practice until he was done. Catching you off guard he suddenly spoke " So are you a blader too?"

Rantaro kiyama

You were at a candy shop buying candy for yourself and your little brother when Rantaro came in to buy the same candy. Awwww........you just bought last of those candies... But seeing his sad face and dramatic reaction you offered some to him. He was so happy he screamed to your face "You are a candy angel!!"

Daigo Kurogami

Daigo was petting a cat when the cat suddenly ran away from him and jumped into the arms of a h/c haired girl. " Hi there, so I assume you're the one my cat run off to these days?" Said y/n .

Wakiya Murasaki

You were at the park blading when Wakiya saw you. Then he asked- I mean demanded you to join him in practice. Before you could make a decision he dragged out to his house and battled you. And...he lost to you
" I- it was just beginner's luck!! I will definitely win next time" said the goldilocks.

Lui Shirosagi

In the finals of Japan's National beyblade tournament you were battling against Lui Shirosagi. After a long and hard battle your bey burst into 3 and Lui won the match by 3 points to 1. "You were the first person to knock out Longinus. Come again, I'll crush you harder" said the 3rd time National champion before walking away. That was his way of recognizing you?

Free De La Hoya

You were scouted to BC sol along with valt. Due to valt being late you were also late and had to give the entrance test to enter BC sol. While you were winning your matches, Free was watching you. After you were done he came to you and said " Not bad. You seem to know how to use your bey" and left.

Fubuki Sumiye

You were invited to the beigoma beyclub and that's where you met Fubuki. So you two have been friends for a while already. Actually you secretly have a crush on your captain.
"Take a break y/n, you've been practicing for a while now" said Fubuki and made a slight blush appear on your cheeks as you thought about how fubuki takes care of you.

Suoh Genji

You are the cousin of Fubuki who transfered to Beigoma academy. Fubuki introduced you to the beyclub and that's when you met Suoh. "Your name is as pretty as a flower" said the flower maniac making you blush with shyness

-----------------------------------------------------------
Andd done! With the first chapter :)
Hope you liked it dear reader. Pls vote, comment and follow for more. [ Requests are open ]