1.Elise

"Why is she even here?"

"She can't do anything as it is"

"What was her gift? It seemed more like a joke than anything"

"I heard she's an orphan too"

"How did she even get in here?"

Elise walked through the halls of the 'School of the Gifted. Some whispers happen when she passes by but most of it is nothing she hasn't already heard. The people aren't really as creative anymore when it comes to talking behind her back.

she does ask herself some of those questions. But she knows why she's here , and no one from this school is gonna stop me from becoming the only thing she's ever wanted to be since she turned 11.

A hero.

This dream is gonna come true today.

Today is the day that all students graduating from the school of the gifted will have their current rank announced and given the certificate that makes them a hero. And from there, they are able to sign with hero agencies and fight villains and save lives. The perfect life of a hero!

Elise walks in and takes her assigned seat. All around her are people chattering about what they want their hero names to be and how cool their costumes are and who they think will be deemed S-Rank.

 On that note, there is a certain problem about her whole future plan.

E rank.

E rank hero's are the worst of the worst of heroes. They are the ones that usually only end up running errands for the B, A, and S rank heroes. They are very rarely accepted into hero agencies and end up just taking office jobs most of the time. While it is possible to move up in ranks, when it comes to E rank, on average, if they try REALLY hard they might get to D rank. D rank also sucks.

But she shouldn't. I shouldn't have to worry about that. Her skill set is wide enough to get at least a C rank. Right?

"Class I want you in your seats, quiet." Mrs. Jelano stated while walking into the classroom.

"I know we are very excited for the ceremony tonight but if you don't wanna be an E rank I suggest you listen up."

She sat down in her seat.

"I know we are excited for graduation but I would really appreciate it if you all kept it down. Graduation is tonight, not in my class"

Everyone just started to talk in a mildly quieter tone but barely.

 "Eliot you will definitely get A-class or higher! I can practically feel the S-class radiating off of

you ." One of the girls gushed.

 "Omg, are you picking a hero partner? If you are, I think I'm a pretty good candidate!" Another girl added.

These statements followed up with a lot of me too. Elise looked over to see what all the commotion was about but after hearing some of it, she could already tell.

It had to do with Eliot Grand. He's the top student of our entire grade and practically everyone's dream guy. He's good at all subjects, he fights super well, and his gift is amazing. On top of that he's nice to everyone; including Elise, and that definitely sparked her own little crush on him as well. She wished that she could take the courage like those girls to go up and talk to him too but she never really found the courage.

She sighed and looked back over at her own desk. Getting her supplies out for her final Hero class.

-Time skip-