part 14

Hope you will enjoy the story ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

( Play humdard by Arijit Singh)

NEXT morning tae woke up first.......she saw who her hubby was cuddling her like a panda....... she smiled looking at her cute hubby............

Suddenly a thought came in her mind.............

Jk work up and saw his baby was thinking deeply about something.........he sat on the bed and hugged tae............

Jk:- what happened jaan.......... said while kissing her head......

Tae:- ohh n-nothing.............she said nervously

Jk:- tell me baby.........

Tae:- actually, hubby I know my uncle aunty never thought of me as their family, I know they wanted my property...so why didn't they come yesterday for my signature................

Jk:- were u ready to sign the paper............he question

Tae:- yes hubby, I don't want any money, I already have u , and I know they will distribute us till they get the .........

Jk:- that's wrong baby..........

Tae:- what.....,.........

Jk:- that money which your parents left for u , is the last sign of their love ... U shouldn't waste it on the jerks , they want u to have something which belongs to them................

Tae:- u r right hubby, that's last gift of my parents...but why u called my uncle aunty Jerk, they are also my family .

Jk becomes angry listening to this...............

Jk:- they r not love , I didn't want to spoil ur birthday, that's why I didn't tell u .............

Tae:- W-what hubby..........tae became nervous after seeing the anger in jk eyes .

Jk:- your parents didn't die because of an accident, ur uncle aunty killed them for money...........

Tae:- w-wh-WHAT .............she screams .

Jk nobbed his head.........tae can't believe what she heard.........the people who she considers as her family, killed her parents............

Jk saw how much pain was on tae face , he knows tae never cried after coming out of coma ............she needed to cry , she had to take out all the pain which was hidden in her heart for so long............ sometime crying is the best medicine................

Jk pulled tae on her chest and hugged her tightly............

Jk:- cry love cry............he said with so much difficulty..........

That single word was enough for tae to break down completely ....... She never cried because no one was their to give her shoulder to cry ............. She didn't want to be weak in front of the world .

She knows that she can cry how much she wants........ because the person holding her , won't judge her ........... But will always be there to wipe her tears...........she knows she is safe now .............

Tae was crying her heart out....... bringing out all the pain in her body........

Tae:- WHY Why did t-they did this..............she wants answer

Jk:- t-this world is very greedy my love , they will do anything for fulfilling their greed............said with teary eyes

said with teary eyes