part 11

Hope you enjoy the chapter ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
____________________________________

It was morning time and jk was making tae ready for college.........he was doing Tae's hair, while tae was babbling
Cutely................

Jk was so excited for tomorrow as he has planned so much for his baby birthday.............and to torture his New toys..

Tae:- hubby u know male seahorse can also give birth....... said while being excited .

Jk humm while continuing making Tae's hair

Tae:- what if a male human could also get pregnant.............

Jk choked on air after listening to this.........

Jk:- w-what are u s-saying jaan......said with wide eyes .

Tae:- it would be nice if male could also get pregnant, at least the female won't have to get pregnant every time .

Jk:- that's not possible baby......... said while still being traumatised after listening to his baby .

Tae:- I know, this is such an unfair way only females get pregnant ,male should also experience the pain once, we have to go through a monthly period to become a mother...this is unfair................said while whining .

Jk realised his baby is saying the truth, his jaan has to bear the period pain every month, and pregnancy is more painful than that, how will his fragile jaan will be able to bear it.....he don't want a baby if it's gonna hurt his jaan so much , he can never see his jaan in pain..........

Jk:- u r right jaan, I don't want a baby it will hurt u so much and I can't see u in pain ..........said while sitting on his knees in front of tae with a sad and worried face .

Tae heart melts listening to her hubby, she knows how much her hubby loves her , that he will never be able to see tae in pain......

Tae:- hubby I know it's painful but the happiness we get after the baby's birth is worth it , and I also want the happiness of becoming a mother..............said while cupping jk face .

Jk was still not convinced........

Tae:- and u know people say , if we have a loving husband then the pregnancy period becomes the most amazing period, as we can annoy our husband, make them our slave, so them tantrums ....... huhhh wait don't tell me u are afraid of my pregnancy mood swings..............said with a fake glare .

Jk chuckled listening tae .......

Jk:- baby I am already ur slave since the first time I saw u , and I will love to see all ur side during mood swings..........said with a whipped smile .

Tae got shy listening to her hubby, but again tae looked at jk and said.

Tae :- BTW hubby u will look so cute with a baby bump if male could have gotten pregnant........... said in a teasing way.

Jk:- no not again........... saying this he ran from there to save himself, while tae was laughing loud and rolling on bed.......

Students were roaming around the university......... suddenly a large can came in the middle of the University garden.......taekook came outside the car while looking like the best couple .

taekook came outside the car while looking like the best couple