part 12

Hope you will enjoy the story ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
____________________________________

The next morning tae woke up from her Beauty sleep ......... She roamed her hand around the bed to cuddle with her hubby, but he was not there..........she sat on the bed with a cute pout...........

Tae:- it's my birthday and this hubby of mine is missing early in the morning............said while cutely rubbing her eyes

Suddenly her eyes fell on the glass of strawberry milkshake kept on the night stand.........

She excitedly picked it up and found a note with the Sake

I know my baby must be pouting as I am not there , but baby pls enjoy the drink which I made myself, u know I tasted it , but sadly it's less sweet than ur lips ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ .... Still I hope you will enjoy it . After finishing ur drink go to the bathroom for the next surprise (⁠๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑⁠).

                          From hot hubby ❤️

Tae giggled after reading the cute note with those small drawings..........she quickly finished her drink and went inside the bathroom........

Tae:- omg ........tae was socked after looking at the bathroom decorated beautifully.........

She excitedly went towards the bathtub and looked at it being mesmerized.......... stripping herself from the cloth she went inside the bathtub.......

Tae moaned softly when the hot water touched her body .......... The smells of candles made her feel relaxed........