11

Author's pov

Eliza walked on the stair of stage and when she stepped on the second step a hand came towards her and she knew whose hand it was and why it came her way, she held the hand for support and walked on the stage. Emir had a smile plastered on his face which was barely visible but his heart was dancing from inside.

He was wearing a dark blue colour kurta pajama with a white blazer on top of it which represented the respect towards our traditional mens kurta pajama. His black hair were sleeked back with gel his beard was light trimmed with a bushy moustache not really bushy but some moustache which was enough to roll with fingers which men usually do. I dont really know how to explain that kind of moustache 😅.

Both of them got comfortable on their respective seat and were the center of attention. Eliza didn't had a single courage to look up at him, he looked dashingly handsome and smelled like dark musk. Emir's eyes were stuck on her and her heart was beating so fast that her palms were getting sweaty and she started to scratch her thumb with her finger which Emir noticed and understood her. She usually does that when she's nervous. She looked at him when he held her hand and eyed her to stop that movement. When none were looking at them he lowly whispered in her ear,

"Engagement per hi itni nervous ho, what are you gonna do on our shaadi wali raat hmm?" He said it without any filter while smiling at the guests looking at them while Eliza shoot up her eyes at him and spoke lowly less than a whisper after a few seconds,

"Besharam batein na karein Emir"

"Janam meri besharmi tumne ab tak dekhi hi kahan hai" he spoke looking into her eyes, the music which was playing in the background was coincidently changed to the song chand sifarish.

Hai jo irade bata du tumko sharma hi jaongi tum, dhadkane jo suna du tumko sharma hi jaongi tum...

After listening to the conincident change in the lyrics Emir chuckeled while Eliza's already crimson cheeks reddened more.

"Chalo ab ceremony bhi shuru krte hai bohot gaana waana hogya" spoke Zafar while signalling Emir and Eliza's mothers to bring the Rings.

Everyone came and surrounded Emir and Eliza. Beside Emir stood Inaayat, Asher and Aryal while Hayaat, Zayaan and Mehwish stood beside Eliza. Their fathers stood on the further besides.

Inayaat passed Eliza's ring to Emir and signalled him to make her wear it. Emir took it from her hands and looked towards Eliza. Her gaze was stuck lower, how he wished to take her at that moment right there. He held her hand and slid the diamond ring into her ring finger and caressed his finger on the ring with a loving gaze, while the small brush of his fingers gave her goosebumps.

Next Inayaat passed the ring to Eliza and signalled her to make him wear it. She lifted her gaze and took the ring from her and finally looked at him. He pulled out his hand and she slid the ring into his finger. Everyone hooted and smiles and laughters were plastered on everyone's faces except their chudail phupo Zubaida and Maya.

"Engagement mubarak" Emir whispered in her ear to which she didn't reply but just nodded her head with her eyes on her beautiful diamond ring which looked really pretty to her. She was brought up in gold and diamonds so it shouldn't had mattered her much but the ring which was her's now, was a really traditional ring passed on from her great great dadi's.

It was a really pretty diamond ring with a detailed work done on the sides while it had a shiny pretty red ruby in the middle. As we all know, red is her favourite. So she loved the ring but not the person jiske naam ki ring hai, yet.

Eliza was admiring her ring when suddenly Emir spoke,

"tumhari hi hai, zindagi bhar ke liye, ghur lene badmein lekin abhi thoda apne mangetar per bhi dhyaan do"

She turned her face at him and when their eyes met there was a spark in their hearts. Eliza chose to ignore the spark as always. But him, he was totally captivated by his woman. He would surely burn the whole word for her if she even gets a small scratch.

Love didn't seem the actual word to explain what exactly Emir felt for Eliza. The word love, was too simple, too small and too used for him. His feelings towards her was more than love, it was a passion, jununiyaat, a complicated and a rare feeling, which he would continue doing till his last breath.

"Ohhooo love birdsss, hayeee kitne pyaare lag rahe hai dono!!!" Spoke Ayzal in a reallyyyy loving and thin voice to which Mehwish agreed too.

"Accha Elizaa ek baat bataoo" Mehwish asked while keeping her finger on her chin making a thinking expression to which Eliza hummed in a reply.

"Tum apni zindagii mein sabseeeee zyada kisse mohobbat karti ho?" On this question, Emir's eyes quickly turned to Eliza ans he waited for her reply too.

"Ye kaisa sawal hai, ofcourse Emir bhai se" spoke Ayzal in confusion. Kaash, thought Emir.

"Tum Eliza ho?" Mehwish asked her boringly while she rolled her eyes.

"Areyy yaar bolooo naaa Elizaa" mehwish nudged Eliza's shoulder while Eliza was annoyed by her this questions she spoke,
"Khudse karti hu, khush" Eliza replied to which Ayzal spoke,

"Haww bhaii, aapka to moye moye hogyaa"

Mehwish and Ayzal laughed while Emir shot a glare on them making them shut.

"Kya khyaal hai Emir bhai aapka?" Asked mehwish.

"Kis par?"

"Eliza ke kehne per ke wo saari duniya mein sabse zyaada mohobbat khudse karti hai?"

Emir stared deeply at Eliza and spoke,

"Sahi hai, mai unhi cheezon ko pasand karta hu jisse khudse mohobbat ho, apne aap per kisi se bhi zyada guroor ho. Well khubsoorat cheezon ko guroor krna bhi chahiye, jachta hai un par" upon listening this, Eliza was too shy and as red as a tomato. Hayee ladkiii maanlo, hogyi mohobbat. She looked everywhere but him as always.

"Hayeee bhaii aap jaisa husband material shohar Allah har kisi ko de" mehwish was proud of her brother being a type of guy every girl wished for.

"Ameennn" Ayzal spoke as if it was a dua and blowed her hand on herself exactly like how we blow our hands on ourself after the dua.

The whole ceremony went by happily. Many prayed for the well being of to be couple and many prayed for them to break apart.

To be continuedd!!

Heyy beautiessss!!!!

Hushhhh!!! A chapter after a veryyy veryyy long timee!

Will try update regularyy noww!!!

Andddddd....We reachedddd more than 1k viewss!!!!!

I never thought that this story would even get more than 500 views, i started writing it for fun but later when it suddenly started to get views i was really really happy ans shocked at the same timee. I realllyyyyy appreciate whoever waited for further parts of this story and whoever liked this storyy 💕.

Thank Youuu!!!!

Abhii byee, next part mein milte haiii <3

Feedbacks are welcomed!!