03

Author's pov

They reached the place where they decided to eat pani puri. Asher, Eliza, Mehwish and Aryal were so exicted about it.
Zayaan also reached the location and after meeting them they all went to the chaat place which was located near a fare.
After being satisfied with their cravings they decided to leave but Aryal, Eliza and Mehwish requested to go around the fare. Emir wasn't approving because it was already 10PM and hey would need to go home. But then again Eliza used her skills to make Emir to take them to the Fare. He obviously accepted when she requested.

The girls were walking ahead of the boys and suddenly Eliza spotted a shop of bangles. She took Aryal and Mehwish with her and they went in the shop. Eliza spotted crystal red bangles and she urged to buy them. Emir came towards and saw her looking at the bangles with loving eyes.

"Do you want them Meri jaan?"

Eliza looked in his direction and nodded her head cutely. He got those bangles for her.

"Thank you so much Emir, apne mujhe bangles dilwayi"

"Anything for you Meri jaan"

Eliza gave a beautiful smile which made his heart go on a roller coaster ride.
He pulled Eliza's hand and made her wear the bangles himself. Eliza blushed like a tomato whereas others gave them a look of aww.

"Pyaar jatane ka tareka thoda kezual hai" said Asher.

"Yaar yeh dono kahin per bhi shuru hojaate hai"

Zayaan groaned looking at the love birds.

"Aapko toh har couple se hi allergy hai, isiliye itne budhe hogye lekin single hi hai" said Mehwish."

"Excuse me? Budha kise bola?"

"Apko, Mr.Zayaan Dawood Ali Khan"

"Budhi hongi tum, ruko zara, taya se kehker na tumhari ruksati karwa dunga"

"Meri toh hojayegi lekin aapki kya, ap jese budhe se shaadi kon karega"
Mehwish snickered back at him while Emir didn't even bother to look at them.

Emir was still holding Eliza's hand. Mehwish and Aryal also buyed white and black crystal bangles and Zayaan payed for them because Emir was lost in making Eliza wear those bangles.

Emir didn't leave her hand but he interwined their fingers and walked out of the store around the whole fare. They went in Giant wheel and many rides. Dawood cousins enjoyed their evening together in the fare and had loads of fun.
They all legit got tired and at last the youngsters decided to go back home.

Zayaan took Asher, Mehwish and Aryal in his car because Emir told them to. Emir and Eliza went in Emir's car. Emir got in the driving seat after opening the door of passenger seat for Eliza amd making her sit.
They were heading to home in a comfortable silence. Emir's hand was interwined with Eliza's hand and she was playing with his veins but then Eliza said,
"Emir ice cream khaane chalte haina"

"Meri jaan have you seen the time?"

"Kya karu mai, i'm craving for it right now, please chalen na"

Emir chuckled and started driving towards the direction of ice cream parlour.
Eliza got so happy and she thanked Emir.

Eliza waited for Emir in car till he gets ice cream. He returned after 5 mins.

"Ye lo tumhari ice cream"

"Thank youuu"

Eliza took ice cream from his hands. She started devouring her ice cream while Emir looked at her lovingly.
"Ice cream khaayein, melt hojayegi warnaa" Eliza said when she saw Emir staring at her.