07

Author's Pov

Aryal was standing out of the Banquet Hall waiting for someone whom Eliza sent. Aryal made up her mind for more than 100 times to not to sneak out ever again. She was the daring child in their family always. But this time game ulti pad gayi.

She was really scared thinking what would her Emir bhai do if he gets to know about her sneak out. She feared for her life. Poor girl. No doubt that man had everyone under his wrath.

She stood out of the banquet hall as everyone had left long back. She roamed her eyes around the whole lane where she was standing and spotted a few boys from far, they were coming towards her. They had liquior bottles in their hands. The looked heavily drunkards. 

Aryal spoke mentally, dont worry Aryal, they cant do anything to you.She walked away a few distances from those men and stood looking out and waiting. But those men came more forwards and closer to her.Shakal se toh ye ek number ke loafers lag rahe hai, ya Allah aise konse mojze ko bhejrhi hai Eliza appi, kahan hai wo farishta jisse wo mujhe pick krne ke liye bhej rhi hai!!.

A man came forward towards Aryal and said,

"Koi madad karwadu tumhari darling?" He spoke while he was not even able to stand properly and his eyes were merely opening and he looked like he could fall an her anytime. His friends looked towards him and laughed while he did too.

"Nhi. Mujhe kisi ki madad ki zarurat nahi hai" Aryal spoke with a brave voice but she knew she was hella scared inside as she could feel her heartbeats running very fast like in a marathon. After saying that she tried moving away from them. Another man suddenly grabbed her by her arm and tried pulling her towards him. She couldn't free herself from his grip as it was so tight.

"M-mera h-hath chodo!"

"Arey rey kya hua darling, abhi toh humne tumhe pakda hi kaha hai jo chodege" The first man spoke coming towards her. The man who had held her hand, he tried turning her on her back but suddenly there was another grip on his hand and that guy turned towards the owner of the grip.

"Hath chod" Asher spoke in a rageful and husky voice. Aryal quickly knew the owner of the voice. She turned her head towards him and a few tears escaped her eyes not because she was scared but because she felt weak being in this type of situation because she had tried being brave.

"Kyu be, tujhe bhi chahiye kya?" The man spoke and laughed with his other mens. A hard punch landed on his face, he left Aryal's hand after the strong force punch on his face.

The other men tried coming to Asher but he was quick enough to punch and kick other two guys who tried defending the guy who had held Aryal's hand.
But after recieving a few punches and kicks the two guys managed to get out and runaway leaving that one guy.

Asher walked towards that guy and held him by his collar and spoke,

"Bhenchod teri himmat kaise hui use hath lagane ki?!!" Saying that he landed few more punches on his face while Aryal was standing aside and weeping.

Asher didn't stop yet. When he pulled out his gun Aryal quickly ran towards him and stopped him as it would cause a big problem. She was smart enough in this situation.

"A-Asher n-nahi. Usee jaane dein, it'll cause a big problem" Aryal spoke pulling him away by his hand which she gripped really tight. She had big fat tears in her eyes which were already crying threatning to fall anytime now. Asher's eyes softened looking at her crying. So not to scare her anymore he pulled himself away from that guy and kicked him in stomach saying,
"Agli dafa kisi ladki ki taraf aankh bhi utha ker dekha toh tera muh tod ke rakh dunga saale"

That guy was groaning holding his stomach. Asher held Aryal's hand and brought her towards his car and made her sit in the passenger seat while he got in the driving seat. Asher started driving the car and Aryal was about to speak but Asher signed her to be quiet. He said, "dont even speak a word now, sari baatein ab ghar chalker hongi" he was real mad at her for sneaking out like this, and sneaking out aur wo bhi without proper planning. He decided to confront her after reaching home.

DHA
Dawood Mansion
12:30 AM

Eliza was constantly pacing around in her room, she was worried for Aryal, she thought Asher told the truth to everyone as he wasn't picking her calls and didn't come yet.

Suddenly her room's door blast opened and she saw Asher and Aryal. She quickly pulled both of them inside and locked the door.

"Itni der kyu hui Asher?" Eliza spoke.

Asher explained the whole scenario to her and after listening to all of it Eliza quickly went and hugged Aryal tightly and Aryal sobbed on her appi's shoulder.

"A-Appi m-mai ab kabhi bhi........"
Eliza shoed her and just hugged her and Aryal continued to sob. After a good 5 minutes Eliza pulled away and cupped Aryal's cheeks and spoke, "Thank God Asher reached on time. I hope you've learnt your lesson and wont 'sneak out' now."

Asher just stood there beside them with no expressions on his face. Eliza looked towards him and said, "Asher thanks, dont tell anyone please, remeber humari deal?"

"Ya ya, yaad hai mujhe" he replied rolling his eyes.

"Okay let's get to bed, it's so late anyways. Aryal jao sojao"

Both of them left Eliza's room and Eliza went to bed.

Heyy wusupp!!!

This was a real late update!!!
I'm really sorryyy for not updating earlier and plus updating a small chapterr 😫

You'll love the next chapter.
Till than bubye <3