06. sweet nothings

they say the end is coming

everyones up to something

i find myself running home to your

sweet nothings

- sweet nothings, ts

____________________________________________________________

maddie pov

late october 2023

new york

"MADELINE ROSE CATLEY!" my sister steph screamed from outside my room, waking both paige and i up. 

"yeah" i call out groggily, not moving from my comfortable spot in Paige's arms in bed. 

"we have a flight to catch in 3 hours! if you are not ready and fully packed in 20 minutes i am going to skin you alive!" steph threatens, still on the otherside of the door. 

"fuck fuck fuck." i curse while jumping out of bed and collecting all the random clothes strewn across the floor. 

an annoyed paige looks up from under the covers with a pout. 

"do you really have to go" she says, while trying to get me to go back to bed. 

"yes i have training tomorrow. and your season starts soon you have training too." i point out, still looking at how cute my girlfriend looked in bed, wearing my clothes . 

"i guess." paige says, slowly rolling out of bed to help me pack, leaving a kiss on my forehead before picking up a pile of clothes to start folding. 

"how do you even have so many clothes everywhere you where here for three days?" paige asks, while looking around the disgrace of my hotel room. 

"whoops?" i say while quickly getting changed and putting my hair up. 

after 10 minutes of quickly shoving things in my suitcase, i was all packed, and had to go back to london. 

"i cant believe you live in bloody america." i say, while embracing paige in a massive hug.  

"i cant believe you live in bloody london." paige replies, while twirling some of my hair. 

"we will just have to visit a lot." i say, while still hugging the tall blonde. 

"i was meaning to get my points up." paige jokes, while pulling me in for a kiss. 

after a while, we both pull away with sad looks on our face. 

"alright, lets get you out of here before i get into a shit load of trouble." i say while checking that no one was outside. 

"message me as soon as you land ok?" paige says while looking straight into my eyes. 

"i promise." i say, before giving paige a final hug and kiss. 

"bye for now, mads"

"bye for now, bueckers."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"IM HERE!" I SAY, while running into the lobby where all the other london tillies were waiting. 

"look who finally decided to show up!" caitlin says, while laughing at my dishevelled state. 

"shush it." i say, while catching my breath from sprinting here with all my bags. 

"good night mads?" sam asks me with a raised eyebrow. 

"yeah it was good. relaxing. why?" i reply with confusion. 

"the back of your hoodie has bueckers on it." sam replies, as everyone starts laughing as my face goes bright red. 

"aw! my baby sister is falling in loooooove." steph giggles while giving me a side hug. 

"mads. give us the deets. now." kyra says sternly as all of us pile into a car to get to the airport. 

so i tell them all about our day out and about in new york, and how i may have snuck her into my room last night.

"as your captain i am blocking my ears right now." sam says as the rest of us giggle. 

"it was really really nice." i say, with the brightest smile on my face. "she's not like anyone i've ever met before, no one has made me feel this way like ever, and we haven't even been official for like 24 hours!"

"aww my baby sister is really falling in love!" 

CHAR SPEAKS

sorry guys this was a shorter more filler chapter but i have big things planned 😉

also probs no update for a while cause i have such a busy 2 weeks ahead sorryyyyyyyy

and also thanks for all the love with this book already! you guys are all the sweetest

as always, dont forget to comment vote and add to your libraries!