11.

*Nolan's POV*

Ok.

So, I am now willing to admit that I have a problem.

Saturday morning.

Bright and beautiful.

I've been on one since last Saturday and I called Kaylin before her date that I didn't know she was going on.

And I woke up today, Rachel on one side of me, Danielle on the other.

I will just spell it out for you.

I had my first threesome last night.

I am currently in the middle of my second one.

Most college guys do have them.

I have refrained from it.

Me admitting I have a problem?

I currently have Danielle riding me. Rachel riding my face.

And.

.

.

.

Haylie screaming "Oh my fucking god!" As she slams my door closed just as fast as she opened it.

"Fuck." I rolled both girls off me. "Ladies I'm sorry but you've got to go." I jumped out of my bed and started sliding clothes on.

"Are you serious Nolan?" Rachel rolled her eyes.

I scrunched my face. "Yes." I nodded. "No matter what or who, that girl?" I pointed toward my door. "Will always come first."

Danielle crossed her arms. "She's just a-"

"Say something dumb about my best friend. I won't be polite the second time I have to tell you to go. And for that, don't come back."

They both groaned and got dressed.

I literally sat on my dresser as they got dressed, me following them out as they stomped down the stairs.

They slammed the hockey house door behind them, and I prepared myself for what I'm about to walk in to the living room too.

I knew all the guys in my year would be in here.

Josh, Austin, Evan, Gavin, Owen, Nick and Luke.

But, Mac is also in here.

Freddy is sitting on the couch looking as uncomfortable as possible.

And the reason I am now shaking, is because Quentin is also in here.

You remember Quentin right? Junor Captain last year. Well, he's the senior captain this year.

He's now Briar.

"You know it's bad when I have to step in, right?" Quentin cleared his throat.

"Great." I sighed and sat down on the couch.

"I am going to say this in a way that you'll understand how bad it's been for the past week." Nick nodded. "You are worse than Pat and Rick last year."

"No, I am not." I shook my head.

"Yes. You are." Owen nodded. "Freddy, when was the last time you slept in your room?"

"He was literally just there last night." I rolled my eyes.

"4 days." Freddy nodded.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I mean, Nolan, all the power to you, you rule your penis. But I lasted 3 days, you've had a new girl in our room every night since Saturday, and I've been staying in Donna's dorm for the past 4, because our room smells like sweat and sin." He sighed.