2) An old name

Nobody's POV (takes place a few hundred years after the decision)

————————————————————

Emily began leading the army, without many angels knowledge at least. Sera had tasked her to do this and she wasn't about to let Adam stop her.

"Alright everyone listen up! If you don't know me I am Emily, and I'm about to bring you all into a world of damnation to fight." Emily began her speech, which inspired the exorcist angels to continue... except for one.

"I'm not so sure about this..." An Angel says, holding her spear a bit shyly. Emily looks at the angel and gives a smug look before picking up that angel and smacking her bottom.

"Wow, you are light. Never disrespect me again, and only speak when spoken to," Emily continues as she throws the angel down, "as punishment, I'll address you as Vagina from now on."

The other angels start giggling as Vagina tries to make Emily reconsider. Emily laughs as she says,

"Woulda had the same name if Sera didn't give the old man an earful, come on Vagina we got a lot of training to do."

————————————————————

Meanwhile Adam was living a peaceful life, Emily visited him a few times but grew to be very busy.

"How was work firecracker?" Adam asks as he gets up from the couch and tosses Emily a burger.

"Ehhh same shit old man, except for a disrespectful cunt. I dealt with it though." Emily replies, not caring for her language. Adam looks at Emily and says,

"You gotta watch your mouth Em, one wrong move and you might become fallen like Lucifer." Adam chuckles as he plays it off as a joke, but he was truly worried for her.

"Don't worry old man..." Emily erasures Adam as she takes a bite of the burger,

"We have all the time in the world."

————————————————————
WC: 309