Prologue.

Nobody's POV:
—————————————————————

After Lucifer's fall, the elder Angels decided to task Adam with an important job,

"Adam." Sera says to him calmly, flying down as he was still sad about Eve leaving him,

"Hm?" Adam looked confused as to why Sera was there, as they already dealt with Lucifer. Sera sighs as she looks at Adam and says,

"It would be of great importance if you help raise Lucifer's replacement." Sera replies, not sure if Adam was up for the job. But she had no choice as she was very busy with trying to fix the earth.

"The fuck? So you mean to tell me I have to raise an Angel baby? Great..." Adam scoffed, it's clear he didn't want to do that but it's clear he had no choice. Sera gave Adam a baby girl with purple like grey skin, her hair showing a bit of white and she has light grey freckles.

"So... does she have a name or can I just call her whatever?" Adam asks, very confused.

"I'll give you that choice." Sera replies, hoping that he doesn't name her like what he did to the Cockroach.

"Hmmm..." Adam thought for a while, and he decided he what he wanted to name the little seraphim.

"I'll name you Vag-" Adam was about to say something before Sera shuts him up immediately.

"Name her something that isn't a reproduction organ!" Sera looks at Adam with fury, Adam had to pick another name. He thought long and hard before saying.

"I got it! I'll name you Tit-" Sera shut Adam up again, this time getting frustrated.

"Name her something that isn't a body part!" Sera yells, her eyes having fire in them. Adam thought long and hard, trying to come up with a name that wasn't what Sera didn't like. Finally, he came up with one.

"I got it!" Adam says smiling, he looked at the child who opened her eyes and says.

"I'll name you Emily, thats a fuckin great name." Sera smiles as she says

"Farewell Adam, I hope you raise the newest Seraphim right." Sera says as she flies away, leaving Adam in the garden with baby Emily.

"I'm gonna take awesome care of you little champ."

———————————————————
WC: 374

Wow, my first Hazbin story. I hope I did good!