𝟏𝟖❤︎︎

DAVID REYES (😍😍😍, his good era)

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
7:34PM

DAVID sat in his bed as he contemplated. he wanted to go over to her house and make it up go her. he just needed to get back on good terms with her. she was his all

aniyah was there for him throughout everything and she definitely didn't deserve any of this. 

dd grabbed his phone as he called the girl. hopefully she would answer, he didn't know if she was still mad at him or not. they haven't really talked since last time.

dd waited for the phone to ring, and it was getting closer and closer to voicemail. he was thinking about letting it go and just hanging up completely, but aniyah quickly answered the phone making him whip his head to the sound of the call connecting.

"hello?" aniyah asked fixing her bun as dd smiled almost immediately. aniyah always looked good without trying, and he loved that about her.

"maaaa, i'm sorry for real." dd said apologizing for the 10th time as aniyah rolled her eyes. an apology wasn't gonna cut it anymore. she needed sincereness.

"yeah you told me plenty times, i don't want an apology anymore david." aniyah said as dd sighed lowly before nodding.

"that's why ima make it up to you, ima come over." dd said smirking as aniyah quickly shook her head.

she knew if the boy was to come, they would be kissing more than talking.

"just let me come, i got a surprise for you." dd said knowing aniyah loved surprises. "well.." aniyah said avoiding his gaze as he laughed.

"fine, make it quick." aniyah said as dd nodded quickly. she then hung up leaving him happy that she agreed for him to come.

dd quickly hopped off his bed as he got the gifts ready. he was gonna make things right with his girl

KENNEDY RESIDENCE
7:55PM

dd knocked on aniyah's apartment door as he waited a few seconds. he had chocolate in one hand, a box in the other followed along with flowers.

dd let out a nervous sigh. was aniyah gonna accept his apology just because he got her gifts? he didn't know certainly, but it was worth a shot.

dd lifted his head hearing the sound of footsteps coming closer before the door opened showing aniyah.

"hey." aniyah said before stepping aside and letting dd come in. he then handed her the flowers as she took them with a small smile.

"hm..cute." aniyah said, still trying to drop hints that she was still upset about the about the situation.

"ian done." dd said grabbing aniyah's hands as he led her over to the counter where he sat the chocolate and box.