𝟏𝟔❤︎︎

DAVID REYES

DAVID REYES

HARLEM NEW YORK
HARLEM HIGH
12:39PM

IT HAD been a couple of weeks since dd and aniyah shared a kiss, and they still hadn't put a title to their name.

they kind of just pretended it didn't happen. dd kept flirting with aniyah here and there, and she was lowkey feeling it.

but she didn't know how to feel. dd was known for going back to lori, so how could she put her trust in him?

he was gonna have to prove to her that he wasn't gonna go back and that he was serious. and he was gonna have to make it believable.

but lori on the other hand? she was growing hatred for aniyah even more now. she got the boy she always went back to. and she wasn't fucking with it.

lori sat on her bed as she scrolled through dd's highlights with aniyah. he updated them, and now they had a highlight where they were laying in his bed, and cuddling.

this was all too much. lori was gonna get dd back, no matter what.

hopefully tomorrow she would be able to succeed.

HARLEM HIGH
1:28PM

lori stood there behind the wall before peaking over and seeing dd minding his business at his locker. she was gonna use this opportunity to go up to him and pull him aside. aniyah wasn't in the hallway, so it would make it a lot easier.

but unfortunately for lori, dd really didn't want anything to do with her. so would she even be able to succeed?

but it was worth a shot. she was gonna get dd back

lori cleared her throat lightly before going from behind the wall and walking up to dd who was minding his business and going through his locker.

lori quickly went over to dd as she stopped besides his locker. and he turned around seeing somebody before almost immediately scrunching his face up in disgust.

"dd." lori said as he sat still for a moment before turning to look at her. "what lori." dd asked annoyed as lori scratched behind her head awkwardly.

why was this so awkward? lori was in a entire relationship with dd before, it shouldn't be this hard to get a sentence out.

"uhm..i-i miss you.." lori said quietly as dd rolled his eyes before he attempted to put his binder back in, but lori quickly held onto his arm stopping him.

"just hear me out dd, please." lori said practically begging as dd stopped before groaning loudly.

"lori i'm cool where i'm at." dd said pausing before standing up straight and looking lori dead in her eyes.

"us? it ain't no us, we done." dd said before yanking his arm away from lori who was now on the verge of tears.

dd just turned back around and continued trying to put his stuff in his locker. and lori just turned her head in defeat before she saw aniyah turn the corner, and it looked like she was about to come up to dd.

lori quickly reacted before grabbing dd by his chin and kissing him. and he kissed back for a split second.

aniyah stopped dead in her tracks as her smile dropped seeing lori and dd kissing.

dd quickly pushed lori off him before his head turned seeing aniyah looking at him in disgust, disbelief, and shock.

"aniyah-aniyah she kissed me!" dd said all at once trying to explain himself as aniyah just walked away.

dd quickly slammed his locker shut before running after aniyah. and lori was sitting there with a satisfied smirk on her face.

if she couldn't have dd

no one could.

dd quickly chased after aniyah who closed the door to the empty classroom unsure about what to do. her mind was everywhere.

dd hurriedly opened the door to the empty classroom before grabbing aniyah's arm stopping her in her tracks.

he turned her around as she looked at him with her eyes watering. after she just decided to trust him, this is what he does?

"i don't wanna hear it, really." aniyah said fixing herself up as dd let out a small sigh.

"she kissed me aniyah, you saw me push her away from me." dd said pleading as aniyah just shook her head.

"i don't wanna hear it, i'm going home." aniyah said as she attempted to leave the classroom, but dd wasn't letting her go that easily.

"dd let me go!" aniyah said as her voice cracked. but dd wasn't letting go, aniyah needed to believe him.

"no, i'm telling the truth i promise." dd said in a pleading tone as aniyah just looked to the floor.

"you get back together with her so many times, this is really my fault." aniyah said before yanking her hand away and exiting.

dd just let her go this time, he would just go to her house afterschool since she was leaving early.

he was gonna explain himself