𝟏𝟑❤︎︎

ANIYAH KENNEDY"you for real bro

ANIYAH KENNEDY
"you for real bro..?"

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
7:07PM

ANIYAH walked inside dd's house with a smile as notti let her in. "best." notti said hugging the girl as she hugged him back tightly.

"you here to see dd? whicho' fake ass." notti said rolling his eyes as aniyah laughed loudly. "alright not too much.." aniyah said pausing before she looked at notti.

"but yea." she said continuing her sentence as the two laughed. "he in his room as always." notti said going back over to the couch as aniyah nodded.

"thanks twinski, you a real one." aniyah said tapping her chest as she pointed into the air dramatically. notti just shook his head with a smirk

"bye niy, go upstairs bro." notti said laughing causing aniyah to laugh aswell as she headed towards the stairs.

aniyah finally made it up the stairs as he stopped infront of dd's door. it was quiet, and aniyah wanted to surprise him.

aniyah knocked onto the door, but she heard complete silence. so she slowly opened the door and walked in.

aniyah looked infront of her seeing lori sitting on the bed with a bag, and dd hovering over her. as soon as lori made eye contact with aniyah, dd quickly turned his head and looked at her.

"aniyah it ain't what it look like." dd said shaking his head as aniyah sat there confused as to what was going on.

lori's eyes were red and poofy, so she knew she just got done crying. aniyah didn't wanna assume just yet, so she was gonna let dd explain.

"explain." aniyah said crossing her arms as dd turned around. "she just getting her shit, she was suppose to been leave, but she won't go." dd said annoyed as aniyah looked at lori who avoided eye contact with her.

"i'm not in the mood for this shit." lori spat out as aniyah bit back a laugh. lori deserved everything that happened to her. she had a shitty personality.

"alright, get out bro." dd said pointing to his bedroom door as lori looked up at him. her lip started quivering as dd avoided her gaze.

"you can't hear? beat it." aniyah said pointing behind her as lori then looked at her. "shut up!" lori yelled as she held back her tears.

lori then stood up quickly as she threw the bag over her shoulder. "i hope you know you're making a big mistake." lori said as a tear rolled down her face.

aniyah rolled her eyes before lori then walked yk to her. "move outta the way." lori said annoyed as aniyah mugged her head back.

lori then pushed past aniyah who just let her. she felt kind of bad, and she didn't have the energy to beat lori up once again. she had enough beatings for a good while.

"well whatever that was.." aniyah said shrugging as dd laughed. "you shoulda beat her ass, that shove looked nasty." dd said grabbing aniyah as he sat her down at the end of the bed.

"it didn't hurt, i figured i should let her just walk away, i already beat her ass, her black eye still ain't faded yet." aniyah said shrugging as dd laughed loudly.

"that's ma girl." dd said smiling as he then wrapped his arms around aniyah. he climbed at the top as aniyah followed him.

she then laid her head down by onto dd's chest before playing with his hair. "niy." dd called out as aniyah looked up at him waiting for him to speak.

"i'm ready to move on." dd said pausing as aniyah hummed lightly showing she was listening. "like i'm done with lori for real." dd said as aniyah nodded her head quickly.

"i believe you, this is the longest yall been apart lowkey." aniyah said shrugging as dd laughed agreeing. aniyah was right, and dd really couldn't believe how much he let lori walk all over him.

it's crazy what love can do to a person.

"just don't give me a reason not to trust you dd, that's all i'm asking." aniyah said as she then closed her eyes. dd just nodded taking in the information before kissing her on the forehead.

"i gotchu ma fa' real." dd said, and aniyah loved hearing that ma word roll off his tongue. she just inhaled his scent before closing her eyes and drifted off to sleep.