2

The car opens door opens and smacks against the edge of the concrete. 

Eliot enters the car.

Music is turned up.

They make their way through the streets. (The camera only sees turns.)

Something causes the driver to stop abruptly. 

A guy slams a hand on the car. Then a group follows after him laughing.

"You almost got hit!" A guy yells out. 

"You almost hit the guy." Elliot says to the driver.

"Why is there so many people here? I thought you said it was a small gathering."

"I said it was a house party."

Inside the party Eliot leaves our lead to talk with a group of friends. We see her go directly to the kitchen for a can of soda. 

The soda breaths as she snaps its tab.

She makes eye contact with the guy she almost hit who now stands drinking strawberry soda in the corner of the kitchen. 

"Did I do something to deserve almost getting hit?"

"You walked right in front of my car."

"I was just trying to cross the street, next thing I know a car is about to take out my right knee."

"Well, I'm sorry."

"Here make it up to me."

He holds out his hand where a small yellow pill sits in his palm. 

"I'm good."

"I believe in cosmic justice. You gave me an apology so now I must return something to you. Take it and throw it away, I've got plenty more. But if you take it, also remember...I've got plenty more."

He places the pill in her hand. 

He walks away.

She stares at it.

Then at Eliot.

"Worst case he drives." 

She takes the pill.