Part 31

Jisoo ran out of the house, without anything Jungkook also ran behind her.

Jungkook didn't know where she was running to but he just followed her. Their hearts were crying through the pain seeing that the sky also rumbled with them. Soon water started to pour on the ground. Jungkook looked up at the sky, letting his own tears fall with the rain water.

Jisoo was so worried about Tae, Because he was the only one who was only for her in this world. They suffered so much but she wanted everything to end, for her and her brother.

While running she tripped her legs and was about to fall, she closed her eyes to feel the pain. But she opened her when she didn't feel any pain so she opened her to see Jungkook who grabbed her by her arms from falling.

Jungkook : Noona are you okey.

She nodded her head looking at Jungkook. That's when she noticed the pain in Jungkook's eyes for her brother. She was very right to choose Jungkook for her baby brother who needs someone to hold him when he falls.

She shuggered her thoughts and started to run again this time she called Jungkook

Jisoo : Let's go

He nodded his head and followed her.

After running for so far they reached a big over bridge

The rain was still pouring little by little, the street over the bridge were shining because of the street lights

There Jisoo's eyes fell on to a figure standing on the handrail of the bridge.

She ran towards the figure But Jungkook stood there with a racing heart.

Jisoo : TAE

She shouted his name, which made Tae turn and look at his sister.

But there was something different with him, he was standing looking at the sky with a big smile on his face. Soon he noticed Jungkook walking towards where Jisoo was standing.

Tae showed his Boxy smile to him,

Tae : Noona Kook you know this place holds a special place in my heart. I lost my everything in here, You know what Noona not only I have bad memories, i also had good memories with this place.

Tae closed his eyes letting the wind touch him and talking him to the past where he met Jimin in the exact place.

_
_
_

To the past

Tae was standing at the same bridge at the same handrail lost in his thoughts.

But suddenly his thoughts broke when someone talked to him standing near him on the ground.

? ? ? : Are you going to suiside

Tae looked at the person he was also about of his age, and cute chubby muscular boy, he was smoking the air around them suddenly spread with cigarette smell.

Tae soon got down of the rail

? ? ? : So you were not going to jump

Tae nodded his head, biting his lips in nervous

? ? ? : But I want to know how it feels when we jump from here.

Tae looked at him weirdly

Soon the person looked at him with a cute smile, the smile makes him chubby cheeks puffed out.

? ? ? : You are also same University as me huh

That made Tae look at their uniforms, it was same. Soon the boy forward his hands

? ? ? : I am Jimin Park Jimin

Tae also accepted his hand with a smile

Tae : Kim Taehyung