Part 7

Next Day Morning

Tae woke early at his usual time. Got freshened up and went downstairs to the kitchen where no maids were present only some guards were standing in some areas.
One of the guards noticed Tae coming down soon he walked to him and bowed in front of him in respect, Because the man in front of him was his boss's wife.

Guard : Mam do you need anything?

Tae was a little surprised when the guard calling him mam except of sir or master but he shuggered it off and Shaked his head in reply.

Guard : Okey mam if you have any problem you can tell us.

Saying that he went from there

Tae silently walked inside the kitchen and started to observe everything which was arranged in there. He then took the apron from the which was hanged there and put it on and started take every ingredients and began to cook.

After some minutes later an delicious seant spread all over the house. After cooking Tae arranged everything on the dinning table and he looked around to see the same guard standing there alone. So he took a plate and served some food that he made a minute ago and walked towards the guard, Seeing him coming towards him he soon bowed to him again but Tae forwarded the plate infront. The guard looked at Tae in confusion.

Guard : Mam i didn't understood what do you want

Tae signed and kept the food near the guard and walked upstairs with saying any word to him. But the soon the guard realised that Tae brought that food for him.

A small smile appeared on his face as he took a bite of that food, it felt so homely and also he was very hungry.

After an hour later Tae came downstairs being all ready still it was little bit early.

He walked towards the entrance wher the same guard stopped him

Guard : Mam where are you going should I tell the driver to leave you.

Tae Shaked his head as no.

Guard : But you can't leave without Master's permission or you should take one of the guards with you because it's for your safety.

Tae signed and a note and started to write something on it.

"Tae : I am going to the art studio and your master does not care where I go or not. And if when he wakes up and asked about me tell him this is my number : 35634*****
So he can message me"

Tae bowed at the guard and walked outside.

Some hours later

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully but he woke up again with the irritating ringing of the phone. Without noticing the Caller ID he picked

Jungkook : Hello who's this
Jin : Jungkook are you still asleep and where is Tae
Jungkook : Tae who is that

He asked unknowingly

Jin : Jungkook don't tell me that already forgot that you are married

Hearing that he shoot opened his eyes

Jungkook : Hyung
Jin : Yes it's me and now tell where is my cute brother in law, is he still sleeping.

Soon Jungkook's eyes travelled to the couch where there was no sign of Tae.

Jungkook 💭 : Where did he go? I think he will be in bathroom.

On the other side

Jin : Kook are you listening
Jungkook : ah yes hyung
Jin : I asked you something
Jungkook : Ah hyung i think...no I mean he is bathroom I will call you later

Saying that he immediately hung up the phone

He hopped out of the bed and walked towards tha bathroom and knocked. but he didn't get any response.